Chapter 10 (NEW) The Formidable Foe!

At KingsGlaive HQ/Devil May Cry (Shop/restaurant)

After School

Caesar II was sleeping on his bed, he felt his dream hearing a screaming, flames, and everyone being slaughtered by a demon until he heard another voice.

???: Had a bad dream?

He opened his eyes and saw his father in human form sitting on the bed beside him.

It was Chief Clockman, Caesar II's father.

Caesar II: Yeah, dad... got a terrible dream, seeing some people being slaughtered by the demons, everyone died from an explosion, and all a sudden, the war against Mythology.

Chief Clockman: I know kid, you had a terrible dream, and you met my large pal from the future isn't it?

Caesar II: Yeah... *sigh* I don't understand, Dad my uncle from Future told me about you and your clockmen race helping the alliance fight against Skibidi toilets?

Chief Clockman knows the truce because his son wants to know where was he from.

Chief Clockman: *sigh* You're right, kid... I was not born in this world

He looked at his father, his head looked down.

Chief Clockman: I was from another universe, you see I was born as a clockmen race, we were created by our creators after Skibidi toilet invaded. We have a strong ability to stop time and rewind. We the clockmen were the special of our race. And I can travel to other universes. 

Caesar II: And you arrived at this world, where you met my mom?

Chief Clockman: Yes, After two millenium years, your mother, she's the daughter of Zeppeli, she's beautiful like my sister, your aunt. Then we both met and fell in love. 

Caesar II felt emotion to his father, he met his mother, the daughter of Zeppeli. And where he was born as a hybrid of the Clockmen race and the human race. However, the interruption ended, as Leonidas opened the door and his father disappeared as a ghost. 

Caesar II: Leo?

Leonidas: Come on Caesar we got word from the ORCs, they said they want us to come.

Caesar II: R-right.

Leonidas and Caesar II put on their hunting clothes, Leonidas grabbed his Rathalos from his palm and headed out but it was stopped by Gabriel who had a box held in both hands.

Gabriel: Oh, Mister Redgrave!

Leonidas turned around and saw Gabriel C Dornez approaching him with his hands was a box.

Gabriel: Before you go to Mrs Gremory, I will hand you a gift from Mister Ignis.

Leonidas grabbed the box from Gabriel, opening the box. He noticed a ring, like anything other than regular rings.