Chapter 4 (NEW) Demon Rampage

opening:

Abandoned church

former Fallen Angel's base

The church was abandoned after the assassination of Masaomi Yaegaki and temporarily used as a base by Fallen Angels Raynare and her minions and the place for the ritual to remove Sacred Gears. Now after Raynare's death, the place collapsed after the giant demon ran away and hid in the church, inside was full of debris which the giant demon destroyed. 

Back with the Hunters and four members 

Now Leonidas, two hunters, and the group arrived at the abandoned destroying church.

Caesar: So, this is the place.

Antonio: You mean that place? This place was abandoned.

Aluke: Yeah, according to the Chief officer a demons appeared to be hiding inside the church, so we have to be cautious.

They all nodded

They made their first stepped at the church suddenly they saw an ambulance throwing towards them, and they hit the ground and landed perfectly, the door was kicked open by Leonidas and the others were still alive. As they walked out they looked up as Leonidas mocked at the giant demon.

Leonidas: Does somebody call the doctor?

Juan: W-what is that!

Juan pointed at the giant demon figure standing at the tower of the abandoned church.

Then on top was a large humanoid demon beast with horns and four red eyes on his head. The stomach covered with many yellow eyes as well as big jaw. That giant monkey was same from the Redgrave city incident.

 That giant monkey was same from the Redgrave city incident

Incandescent Colossus

Goliath

Goliath: Humans... I wasn't expect to see any of those puny humans!

Goliath jumped down from the tower and landed on the ground causing the ground cracked and chairs of the church were broken by Goliath, however Goliath didn't noticed he didn't crushed some humans.

Leonidas: Sorry to disappoint ya... Hey, ya happen to see a big guy roaming around in Japan, just like your other yourself back in Redgrave city? 

The Goliath looked at the ceiling and saw the group survived from incoming Goliath's foot. 

Leonidas: Say, did I know you? I remember Nero encountered your brother isn't it?

Leonidas began mocking him as he has a brother. Goliath was a same species of the demon world. But they had clone of Goliath himself. How did the colossus doing here in Japan. It thought back in Redgrave city, when V killed the beast and use it as a devil breaker for Nero.