Leonidas Redgrave bio (rewrite)

Leonidas Sparda

Species: Hybrid (Quater-demon) and Hybrid (Half Servant - Half Magus - Half Master)

Title: Young Devil Hunter

Alias: Leo, Leonidas G. Redgrave, Son of Dante and Grandson of Sparda

Family and allies: Dante (Father), Monica (Mother), Marcus (older brother), Sparda (Grandfather) (Deceased), Eva (Grandmother) (Deceased), Vergil (Uncle), Nero (Cousin), Trish (Aunt), Lady (Big sister), Ignis (Uncle), Patty Lowell (Adoptive sister), Morrison, and Takahashi (Police/The Broker),

His looked:

His coat:

Personality: Incredibly immature, flippant, vulgar, smartass, kind-hearted, brave, series compassionate, wise, honourable.

Affiliation: Devil May Cry (Shop/restaurant in Kuoh), Kuoh Academy (second year), KingsGlaive Organization and All Star team.

Info:

Leonidas Redgrave or Leo is the Second son of Dante and Monica, his older brother Marcus was missing after the Rosso's birth and Demon attack at home. Monica and Leonidas were told by Dante to take his son and his wife far away from Redgrave city before the demons find the Spawn of Dante.

After the Mallet Island, Leo and his mother finally reunited his father and enjoyed his parents in their lives. There, he met Lukas redgrave, who met Dante when he was eight and then elementary school, this is where Dante falls in love with beautiful girl Monica, Leo's mother. It revealed that his mother was indeed a devil hunter since his family got murdered by the demons. His father gives a blade called Rathalos, a powerful divine weapon to Leo. He got trained well by his father in order to fight back the demons. In age 16, while his mother went on other missions, Dante sends his son to United Kingdom after he left on the mission in Fortuna Island, there he told him to investigate the paranormal involved in Uk. Leonidas stumbled upon the lake which is large. There he met the lady the lake, she greeted him due to his heritage of his grandfather. She told story of how his grandfather met King Arthur and Merlin in forgotten history. After explanation, she gives the Excalibur, King Arthur original blade. But Leo told her that only King Arthur's descendants wield it. Lady told him, about his heritage, that one day, Sparda's descendants will wield the Excalibur as his holy side after King Arthur passed away. Leonidas finally wield the Excalibur and now he'll used his Rathalos and Excalibur as his primary two handed wield. Suddenly, the holy beam appeared in sky to attract the groups servants, masters and Chaldea organization in Fuyuki city where they held the Holy Grail War. Artoria Pendragon sense a Holy Arua of one person who wield the holy sword Excalibur, King Arthur's origin blade. He sends Sieg, Jeanne, Astrolfo, and Artoria Pendragon lily to UK. While Leo continued hunting demons in area with his blade and newly blade Excalibur at the giant demons. Then he encountered group of medieval except that the boy wielding the sword engaged the demons. After that, they greeted the Leo, Jeanne scence the aura of seeing an image of Sparda figure who looked like Leo. They finally met the Sparda's descendants. They took Leo to Fuyuki city. There he met the groups who were from the heroes from the history but some were gen bend. Under Artoria's command, She trained Leo of wielding the Excalibur. However, the demons appeared in Fuyuki city attacking civilians, the heroes then engage the battle against demons and Leo, Sieg, Astrolfo, Jeanne and Artoria engage hell Vanguard. Leo also then get stabbed by Hell Vanguard causing Artoria shocked, but his healing factor can heal himself, Leo left the scythe and spin the hell vanguard out of the area into the sky. After the battle of Fuyuki city, Leonidas left Japan, but Sieg, Jeanne, Astrolfo and Artoria promised they will see each other since they became friends.