Chapter 17 (NEW) A Vampire Bishop and Nazi's Experiment!

ORC Club Room

This Afternoon in Occult Research Club's HQ at Kuoh Academy. Rias called the All-Star Team and Aiden to meet them in the room before the sealed door. The sealed door that Rias blocked off.

Antonio: So... you guys saw that door right?

Issei and Asia nodded.

Sakura: I can sense the aura pouring blood from that door.

Leonidas: And the most part, you guys had another bishop right inside that door.

Rias: Yes. Last night. My brother insisted that I release the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why? But the Bishop refuses the offer... 

Akeno: Such a shame, really. Considering the child used to be the largest owner we have...

Issei, Asia, Jones and Juan looked surprised at the sudden revelation.

Issei: No way! You can't be serious...?!

Kiba: With a special contract, the bishop uses a computer to make them...

Xenovia: Which means the power this Bishop had must've been fairly dangerous if it needed to be locked away...

Jones: Could be a nice little girl inside...

Ichi: Now HOLD it tiger! Have you considered that you're thinking about girls!?

Ni: Yeah Mate, you don't end up pervert like Issei!

Jones: No you two, I meant the little girl reminds me my little sister.

Kevin: You have a little sister?!

Jones: Yeah, she's back in UK

Leonidas: Whoever was that another bishop of yours, we'll solve them together.

Rias silently agrees with Leo's suggestion before she summoned a magic circle... and the seal was finally broken at last.

Koneko: And the seal has been broken

Rias: Alright, let's see how this goes...

Rias then opened the door to the forbidden room. As soon as she did, all of them heard a girly-like shriek as most of the ORC covered their ears and Issei looked surprised by this as Leonidas shocked.

Issei: What the hell?

Leonidas: What the hell is this?

Rias: Hello... I'm glad to see you're looking well...

???: I don't understand. What's going on?

Rias: The seal has been broken... so you're free to come out now.

She then opened the coffin that was in the middle of the forbidden room... revealing to be a very shy androgynous-looking boy with platinum blond hair and pinkish-violet eyes. His hair is styled in short bob cut with several small fringes over his forehead, and he has pointed ears. Unlike the rest of the boys of Kuoh Academy who wear the boys' uniform, Gasper wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform with thigh-high socks.

 Unlike the rest of the boys of Kuoh Academy who wear the boys' uniform, Gasper wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform with thigh-high socks