Chapter 3 (NEW) Meet the titan users

At the location

The trios arrived at the site, a lone police car investigated by Chief Officer Takahashi informing a boy who was shivering and covered with blood on his face. The hunters approached the officer. Caesar wore his hunting attire. He wore his blue short jacket with his under shirt light blue and green shirt. He wore his red scarf. He even put his headband on his head with a father in both headband looks like Hermes

 He even put his headband on his head with a father in both headband looks like Hermes

For Aluke, he wore his black hat on his head. He wore his cape with two armored on both shoulder. He wore his sling on his shirt and hips. 

Leonidas: Officer!

Leonidas: Officer!

Takahashi: Leo, I see you got your friends isn't right, you two?

Caesar: Yes sir!

Aluke nodded.

Leonidas: What have you got?

Takahashi: We got a boy who was in my car, he got scared and he got blooded on his face.

Caesar: What happened?

Takahashi: Well, last night, some group of boys entered the abandoned factory, until his friend got killed by the giant figure, only one survived from the attacks.

His thumb pointed at the back of his front car seeing a boy covered his blanket. 

Caesar: It seem to be scared of something? What does the giant looked like?

Takahashi: According to this boy, the giant described looks it has a both horns on his head, next it has giant mouth on his stomach and finally it has two fist it punches through walls.

Leonidas: *thought* A giant figure? Wait... it could be that demon that Nero told me that he encountered?

Aluke: So where is the demon Excatly?

Takahashi: Is in the abandoned church, the giant run away heading to the abandoned church.

He pointed at the broken trees that giant figure ran away and headed to the abandoned church.

Takahashi: This is the site, were the group of people with the dark wings. They called it the Fallen Angels.

Leonidas/Caesar: Fallen angels?