Chapter 12 (NEW) Powers unlocked! Destroyed Excalibur! Chosen Knight

opening:

Night time

Kuoh Academy

After everyone made it to school, Sona and her peerage formed magic circles around the whole covering, the entire area with a protective barrier.

Sona: We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything within from getting damaged.

Rias: Thank you, Sona. This means so much.

Sona: Understand that will only work if the condition remains the same.

Rias: Got it.

Tusbaki soon appeared behind everyone, informing them of Irina's status.

Issei: Tsubaki? How's Irina?

Tsubaki: Her condition is not life-threatening. She can thank Asia for that.

Asia: What a relief...

Issei: But where are Xenovia and Kiba? I know they'll be here...

Sona: I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I preferred to avoid it.

Rias: I'm not gonna let that happen.

Sona: Rias, it's not too late. You can still contact your brother...

Rias then smiled at Sona, knowing her best friend did not contact her older sister.

Rias: You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister...

Sona: With good reason to. Sirzechs loves you. You know he would want to assist us. There's no doubt that he'll come here as soon as you call him. So call him.

Akeno: There is no reason. I've already contacted Sirzechs.

She looked at Akeno annoyed Queen had contacted her brother.

Rias How could you do that without asking me first?!

Akeno: Look Rias. I understand you don't want to bother your brother unless we absolutely must. Our enemy is a leader class Fallen Angels. He's not someone you can take on your own. I think that qualifies this as a must.

Rias: Fine.

Akeno: Thank you for your consideration. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe that his forces should arrive here in an hour.

Rias: Good grief, girl, I cannot win against you, can I? Should be a fun hour.

Caesar II: More time to kick that angel's ass!!

Kuoh Academy

The eight of them start to make their way into the school and head their way to the backyard. They need a strategy plan to take out Kokabiel, Freed, and Valper and stop the Holy Sword. Unaware, Caesar II pulledwatch in his arm. The clockwatch new ability to block every clock's powers, and magic except the protective Barrier thanks to his father's research of the magic, he remembers his words from his uncle from the future.

Flashback

As everyone began to head to the Kuoh Academy everything was frozen except Caesar II and Future Large Clockman's explanation.

Future Large Clockman: But kid, there's is another way to stopped this.

Caesar II: How?

Future Large Clockman: When Valper knows about your father's appearance, he knows about the clockmen, if they do this, Valper can contact to Fallen Angels, so they would develop the same abilities like your father.