Chapter 5 (NEW) Meet the Devils

Opening:

After the Goliath incident

The school was rebuilt after a night incident by Goliath. The students can continue their class. Turns out, Sona and her peerage arrived at the scene seeing the Kuoh Academy got damaged by the Demon. Sona investigated but only found a giant footprint from Saji. It said the giant demon was fought by the group but not the Exorcist, but the hunters informed by Koneko and Issei after hearing some fighting saved the four students who used to be sacred gear users.

Occult Research Club

At the old schoolhouse that's located on the southeast side of Kuoh Academy

At the old schoolhouse that's located on the southeast side of Kuoh Academy. However, that ORC club was not damaged by Goliath. Inside the building is a wood-paneled room with Victorian-style couches and chairs along the walls. Inside the buildings consists of six club members of Occult Research Club. Two of them are third-years, three of them are second-years and one is a first-year.

A shadow female figure sitting on her desk, behind her was another female standing beside her with a long ponytail hair with ribbon. The third was a blonde boy standing next to her. On the couch, was Konek, two faces were Leonidas's classmates, Issei and Asia were sitting next to him

Koneko informed everyone about the three hunters engaging stray Exorcists and fallen angels. But they managed to save four students who were part of Kuoh Academy and had their sacred gear with them. She and Issei saw them as Caesar II and Leonidas engaged in Stray Exorcist and then killed him by Leonidas with his longsword Rathalos. While Caesar II helps Aluke against a group of Fallen Angels, Leonidas decides to check on them that they are okay. Then they focus on Aluke turning himself into a monster form, Koneko sensed a massive power from Aluke. She somehow, believed that Aluke was a Vampire, and he could transform anything into a monster and massacred the entire group of Fallen Angels, the group followed the hunters heading to the abandoned church while She and Issei left without getting spotted.

Issei: So yeah, and that's how this dude somehow ate the group of Fallen Angels. And they were then left in the forest without a trace.

Crimson hair girl: So, these three were used to be a hunter, Koneko?

Koneko: Yes, but I can sense a powerful energy from those three, one is still a human with his abilities to make bubbles and somehow kill the Fallen angels easily.

Crimson hair girl: Could be those three would be a useful ally.

A girl with a ponytail walking towards her, revealing her face. Her eyes were purple, and her hair was usually tied in a long ponytail reaching down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.