Chapter 16 (NEW) Two Students and Open house

Within two days before the open house, after the news of the incident in Brazil, after a pool mishap, then meeting one of the current Four Satan who happens to be Rias's brother and his wife, they don't know whether that kind of event has turned either better or worse. However, Sirzech knows about the news in Brazil, because Aluke made a lot of trouble exposing himself again just like his bitch old man did. Another day, before the open house, Leonidas, Caesar II along with four Kaiju users were back from Brazil except for Aluke, they didn't know where he was, they believed he was on a secret mission. Well, they could hope that he would return. Leonidas, Caesar II, and the four trios go to school. They spotted Issei alone at the bridge.

Leonidas: Hey, Issei!

He notices Leonidas, Caesar II, and the four of them as he greets back.

Issei: Hey, you two and you guys came back?!

Antonio: Yep, we got back.

Issei: I heard the news shows you guys in the picture in Brazil.

Jones: *sheepishly* Yeah, it was thanks to Aluke who made a lot of trouble.

Issei: Hehehe, yeah...

Caesar II: So where are Rias and Asia

Issei: She went to show her brother around town and Asia checked on Xenovia, who most likely spent her last night learning Japanese Kanji. *yawn*

They noticed Issei was yawning, and judging from the smell, he wondered if Sirzechs was having such a nice conversation with his friend last night... and thought up a semantics about placing Boosted Gear's power on Rias's breasts. 

Leonidas: I'm guessing you can't sleep well because of Sirzechs, right?

Issei: You can tell!? *sigh* You and your sharp sense of smell, of course.

Leonidas: Well, Rias' breast aside, I guess it's just you, me, and others.

When they were on their way to school, Issei's left arm reacted as he quickly grabbed his arm which the other quickly noticed.

Issei: Ow! Shit, what's going on?

Caesar II: Something wrong?

Suddenly Sakura sense in grave danger as Leonidas can sense a strong presense.

Antonio: Sakura what's wrong?

Sakura: Something is here? Near the entrance gate.

Juan: What kind?

Leonidas: I means that *pointed at the figure standing beside the entrance*

They glanced at the figure was a very same silver-haired figure who was acquainted with Azazel. And judging from Leonidas's sense, he could tell it ws very same man who knocked out Kokabiel and brought the ex-Cadre and Stray Priest to Azazel. The silver-haired figure then started walking toward the group. The silver-haired boy only smirked as he approached them and lean on the bridge's railings as the group remained cautious and slightly glared at the silver-haired boy.

???: This is second time we've met here.

Issei: What?

Leonidas: I think he must be the same guy in white armor from earlier.

Antonio: White armor?

Caesar II: That guy that we encountered during battle against Kokabiel.

???: Indeed. Welsh Dragon, Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou... Son of Legendary Devil Hunter Dante, Grandson of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, Leonidas Redgrave, Descendants of the Zeppeli, Four Kaiju Kings and Queen, and I don't know where is Aluke Son of Alucard.