Irresistible {7} || MV1 & CL16

Pairing: Charles Leclerc x fem!reader, Max Verstappen x fem!reader
Summary: After everything, you get a happy healthy ending.
Warnings: 18+ only, nsfw, angst, smut, fluff.
WC: 4.5k

This is the final part to the Irresistible series :)

Your Playlist:

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie, Pretend - Secondhand Serenade, No Right To Love You - Rhys Lewis, You Broke Me First - Tate McRae, Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez, The Night We Met - Lord Huron, Wicked Game - Violet Orlandi

Charles' Playlist:

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade, The Loneliest - Mäneskin, Roses And Butterflies - Making April, Amnesia - 5sos, Miserable At Best - Mayday Parade, Love Is Gone - Slander, The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Charles was spiralling with every mile that grew between where he was and where you were. The only updates he had from you were in the form of photos on Instagram and his concentration went into waiting for your next post instead of the preparation for the final free practice of the day. He had sent you enough unanswered messages to know you were ignoring him and it hurt more than he dared let on.

"She's not home yet," he said as he caught up to Max in the paddock. It was half a question and half a statement, but he needed some sort of confirmation.

"I know." Of course Max knew. You kept in touch with him, sending him sporadic messages when you stopped to take in the beautiful countryside on the quiet roads. It should have been a four hour drive but you were content to make it last the day so you didn't have to think about what you had left behind.

Max looked like he was going to say something else but he closed his lips as an arm curled around Charles' waist. Whatever information he was going to offer was replaced with a simple, "I'll see you later."

Charles turned to Charlotte and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "I thought you left."

"Because we had one little fight?"

"I would hardly call it little."

"Whatever," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, now that Y/N's gone things will be so much easier between us. We can get back to how we used to be. We are good for each other, Charles."

Charles briefly entertained the idea of pushing her away but then he remembered how lonely it had been sleeping by himself. It was completely stupid to even think the relationship could go back to how it was but he was selfish, if he couldn't have you then settling for her was going to be the next best thing.

"How about we talk after practice?" His voice was full of defeat and Charlotte knew she had already won as she kissed his cheek and let him go.

"I'll wait in your garage."

He faked a smile and headed after Max.

The air was stale when you stepped into the apartment, not bothering to turn on the lights as you dragged yourself down the hall and into your room. Charles' bedroom door was still half open, the bed unmade and clothes spilling out of his drawers, sending a pang of hurt to your chest before you pulled it shut. You collapsed face first on your bed and just managed to send a message to Max letting him know you arrived safely before you let your emotional exhaustion take you under. You didn't bother to text Charles, he was probably busy anyway.

 You didn't bother to text Charles, he was probably busy anyway

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.