Grounded || LN4 & CL16

Request: Idk if you watched the movie Were the Millers?? But can you do imagine where reader never had a first kiss and charles and lando give her her first kiss ??
Pairing: Lando x virgin!fem!reader x Charles

The backseat to Lando's Range Rover was spacious and you stretched your legs out to settle in for the drive. A snow storm had grounded the planes in London and Lando had offered to put you both up for the night. As Charles' assistant you had tried your best to find a hotel but with Christmas right around the corner everything decent was booked out.

Lando had said to call him if you ever needed anything, but you hadn't been brave enough to use it until now.

"Are you sure it's okay to drive in the snow?"

"It's 4 wheel drive," Lando replied as he looked at you in the rear view mirror and reassured you with a smile. "We'll be fine, but if we get stuck at least we can huddle for warmth."

Your eyes widened at the departing wink in the mirror and your cheeks could have melted all the snow within the greater London area. It would have been a service to the city worth a damehood by the King himself.

"Stop teasing my assistant, Lando," Charles said with a laugh. "She accidentally deleted my calendar the last time you flirted with her."

You wanted to argue but he had left you so frazzled you hit the wrong buttons on your iPad. It had been mortifying and the fact your boss was bringing it up again only made you slink lower in the leather seat. It was hard enough to work with such a handsome man, but the fact that his friends that he competed against were just as handsome made your life much harder. At least Charles paid you so there was a line of employee/employer relationship that kept things professional, but there was still the occasional comment that crossed that line - and you never knew how to handle it. Mostly, your brain just shut down.

Shoving your AirPods in, you started to open Spotify to find a distraction from your embarrassment and they both noticed it.

"I can't help it, you cannot tell me that you don't find the innocent vibe hot?"

Your fingers froze over the song you were about to play and realised they thought you were already listening to something.

"She's my assistant."

"That's not a denial." Lando was grinning from ear to ear. "I bet she's still a virgin."

You spluttered indignantly and both men looked at you, Charles over his shoulder and Lando in the mirror. Tugging the AirPods out you narrowed your eyes and lied, "I am not a vir-" you couldn't even bring yourself to say it but you swallowed and took another attempt, "virgin."

The weak lie caused a crack in the press of lips, until both men laughed outright. Huffing, you crossed your arms and looked out the window. "Does it really even matter?"

"Aren't you even curious?" Lando shot back.

"I know all about sex, for Christ's sake, I do read."

"I'm not sure reading is quite the same as doing in this case," Charles said, remembering the many times he caught you slamming a book closed at his entrance. He was even more intrigued about those thick volumes now.

"Reading doesn't threaten to leave me disappointed as I have heard men tend to do."

Lando scoffed and shook his head. "I haven't had that complaint. Charles?"

"No, no complaints either."

"I'm sure it's less romantic than the books describe too, like kissing. What is so good about possibly chipping a tooth, or sharing saliva?"

The SUV screeched to a halt into a rest stop and Lando turned in his seat. "Wait. You're telling me you've never been kissed?"

"Don't be stupid," Charles asked, before he turned and saw the telltales signs of your discomfort. "No, really? How? You are beautiful."

Your mind went to that place of thoughtlessness, where every neurotransmitter misfired and your heart seemed to find itself beating in two places. "Uh..." you scrambled for an answer that they patiently waited for. "I don't have any time to date so it just hasn't come about."

Charles certainly utilised your availability to be on call 24/7 but he hadn't thought about the personal cost that took on you. He assumed you didn't have or want a social life, not that he was the cause for it. Maybe that was why he next words slipped out without censoring, or so he told himself. "I will kiss you, right now."

"Or I can, and I'm not your boss so there wouldn't be anything wrong with it," Lando countered, already unbuckling his seatbelt. "Everyone deserves a perfect first kiss."

You gripped the seatbelt across your chest as you tried to understand why they were both unbuckled and opening their doors. Cold air rushed in as both backdoors opened and they slipped in beside you, mist billowing from their breath before the warmth was sealed inside once more.

Your lips felt dry and they watched as the tip of your tongue peeked out between to wet them. Your fingers were gently pried off the belt until each hand was laced with theirs but you still stared ahead at the unhappy quiet road. "What if I don't want to be kissed?"

Lando scoffed but Charles turned you to face him with one curled finger under your chin and a look that made breathing impossible. "Then tell me you don't want to be kissed," he whispered as his lips drew nearer, his breath fanning your cheek. The touch of his lips were chaste at best, a caress on cheek before trailing closer to the place where words failed. Your toes clenched in your boots and you trembled with anticipation until the air burst back into your burning lungs. Your lips parted with the intake and he struck.

Your stomach that had been knotted suddenly erupted in the explicable feeling you had only read about. Butterflies, chaotic and energetic, fluttered joyously around your insides and a foreign sound escaped your lips that danced with his.

"I think she likes that, Charles." A hand on your throat stole you from the taste that you certainly wanted more of and when you opened your eyes you found the pair change from green to blue. "My turn, gorgeous."

Lando didn't tease. His hand squeezed and you gasped in response, a sound so similar to what Charles had drawn from you. He took the opening you gave him and devoured you with the hunger of a starving man. His tongue dominated yours as he tipped your head back and deepened the kiss further until you were certain you were going to be consumed by him.

You welcomed it.

You weren't adept enough after two kisses to know whose was better, both left you yearning for more. But they were parked on the side of the road and you were all too well aware that losing your virginity in the back seat of a Ranger was not what you wanted. Even if your body screamed yes.

"How do you feel?" Charles asked as he eyed your swollen lips and your dilated pupils between your flustered blinks with pride.

"Uh..." You told yourself to think but it was nearly impossible, and the men chuckled with the knowledge they had kissed you stupid.

"Just think of what other 'firsts' we could be," Lando offered as he ran a thumb along your bottom lip, wanting another taste. "We could be snowed in for a while."

"Wait, what?" They cut through your mental haze with clarity and you sat up straighter. "No, the airport said tomorrow..."

Charles shrugged and your brows pinched. "The storm's worsening, it might be a few days until the planes can take off."

"It's okay," Lando assured you with a kiss to your cheek. "I'll look after you."