The Nickname Runs in the Family || CL16

Summary: When you end up crying on your father's shoulder over a boy, Kimi enlists the help of Charles to teach him a lesson. Charles Leclerc x Raikkonen!Reader
Warnings: nsfw, fighting, mentions of sex,
WC: 2.9k

To the outside world Kimi was known as 'The Iceman', garnered for his cold personality in the media and how he never let anything bother him, at home however he was just called isä or dad. You really could have done with more of The Iceman persona because when it came to his family your father was anything but cool and collected.

"Tell me what happened," Kimi demanded, your tears only streaming faster down your cheeks.

"Nothing happened, dad."

"Something happened, tytär, don't lie to me."

It was stupid to go there after what happened. You should have just returned to your student accommodation at the college but you needed the comfort of home and someone you trusted. Now all of Monaco was going to hear just how hotheaded The Iceman got while your step-mother tried to put your baby half-sister back to sleep.

"Nothing happened!" you sobbed, burying your face in your hands as embarrassment flamed across your cheeks. "I said no, okay. I said no and he called me a frigid bitch before dumping me and leaving me at the party."

You expected to hear something break, or at least his heavy stomps storming towards the front door. You didn't expect your dad to throw his head back and laugh, a deep belly laugh that echoed around the quiet living room.

"Ah, that's my girl," he laughed as he bundled you into a hug. "I like that, Frigid Bitch. It's good."

You snorted a laugh despite the hurt and wiped your tears on his shoulder. "I thought you would be angry."

"Oh, I am," he admitted somberly. He placed a kiss on your head before standing up and pulling his phone out of his pocket. You didn't see who he was calling so late at night but groaned when it was answered. "Hello, Charles. You know everyone in Monaco, where does Devereux Laurent live?"

"Isä! No!"

Your father ignored you as he grabbed his car keys and his jacket, his phone shoved between his shoulder and his ear. "I'm not going to kill the little bastard, fuck, Charles, I just want to have a chat."

The door slammed shut behind him and you collapsed back onto the sofa with a groan about keeping your mouth shut next time. You were still ruminating over your life choices when the doorbell rang an hour later.

"Charles?" You frowned at the man panting in your doorway like he sprinted across the city before your eyes widened at the split lip he sported. "What are you doing here? What happened?"

"Kimi."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

You grabbed your purse that had been discarded on the kitchen table when you arrived. "Where is he?"

"The police station."

"Shit, he didn't do that to you, did he?"

Charles reeled back, clearly offended. "No, you're asshole boyfriend hit me."

"I don't have a boyfriend," you clarified as you dragged him inside and grabbed a tea towel to wrap a bag of peas from the freezer. Charles flinched as you gently pressed the ice pack to his lips and you sighed. "I'm sorry my dad got you involved in this."

"It's okay," he murmured, taking the pack from your hand to place it on his swollen knuckles that you hadn't noticed. "I got myself involved when I heard what Dev did. Are you okay?"