Irresistible {2} || CL16

Pairing: Charles Leclerc x fem!reader
Summary: Too much time and too little space, it's lockdown with Charles.
Warnings: 18+ only, nsfw, smut, cheating, kind of taboo (future stepbrother)
WC: 4.5k

You had passed the door in the hall a dozen times but it was only after a manic shopping trip that you noticed it. Charles had bought a ridiculous amount of toilet paper after seeing other people's trolleys stocked high and now it was being stacked neatly in the corner of the room.

"What's this?" you asked him after placing down a box full of dried pasta in every shape available. The leather seat was smooth under your palm and you trailed a finger around the strange steering wheel.

"My race simulator, for work."

You frowned as he stepped passed and dropped into the seat, pulling you down onto his lap with him. His arms circled around you and placed your hands on the wheel as his chin came to rest on your shoulder. "I can teach you how to use it later."

You turned to look at him with a raised brow. "But you're a terrible driver, you couldn't even parallel park at the grocery store."

His laugh warmed your cheek and he reclined back in the chair so you could straddle his hips. "Would you believe it was because there was a beautiful distraction sitting next to me?"

"No," you giggled, he should have been concentrating on driving and not how your skirt was getting shorter and shorter. "What exactly is your job?"

"I race cars."

"Har-har," you drawled as you rolled your eyes. "No, seriously."

His smile grew cocky and he shifted you in his lap so you could feel how much he was enjoying having you sat there. "Ask your father, or anyone. Google my name, Bambi, I'm a Formula One driver for Ferrari." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Go on."

You narrowed your eyes dubiously but accepted the phone and searched his name. Thousands of results returned and your throat clogged as you found out just whose lap you were warming.

"Fuck," you muttered as you tried to climb off but his hands gripped your hips and pulled you back into place. "This is insane."

"Don't get scared now, biche," he dared as one hand slid higher, his thumb brushing the underside of your bra. "I'm still the same person."

You bunched your fist and hit him in the shoulder. "You're the reason my dad tried to wake me at three in the morning, to watch your bloody races."

Charles caught your fist with a laugh and pulled you closer so your lips were almost touching. "I'm sorry." He didn't sound sorry but you were willing to hear him out. "Let me make it up to you."

"I like that idea," you purred as you laced your fingers with his and led the way back to your room. The rest of the shopping could wait until after you finished what Charles started. "You're wearing far too many clothes."

You leaned back against the chest of drawers and watched his biceps flex as he pulled his shirt over his head before lazily kicking his jeans off. He stood smugly as your eyes trailed over the defined cords of muscle that lined his abdomen, lingering where they came to a sharp V that disappeared into his boxers.

"An improvement," you hummed as you stepped closer and hooked your finger into the waistband. "But these will just get in the way."

You dragged the material down his thick thighs until gravity took them to the floor and you bit your lip as his erection sprung free and slapped against his abs. Now he was exactly as you wanted him. You pushed Charles' chest and he fell back onto your bed with a grin.