A Night At The Awards || MV1

Max V x fem!reader
Warnings: smut and fluff and everything in between.
Summary: the FIA would be so boring without you to keep Max entertained or, where you have trouble keeping your hands off each other but who could resist Max in a suit?

Request: Christian cockblocking you and Max trying to have sex before leaving for gala because he needs Max there on time

"Alright, love birds, time to go," Christian called out, his fist banging on your hotel door.

You and Max groaned in unison at the interruption, your fingers freezing as they reached for the second button on his stark white dress shirt.

"What's he doing here?" Max grumbled, hastily buttoning his shirt back up before grabbing his suit jacket. You gave him an obvious look as you unlocked the door and let Christian in.

"You look wonderful, darling," Christian greeted warmly as he kissed your cheek. His grey eyes took in Max next and noticed the curled collar and missing bow tie before looking at his watch. "You're not ready."

"Sorry," you murmured as you took the bow and draped it around Max's collar. You could feel his eyes on you as you quickly re-tied it, feeling the gaze that dipped down the low cut neckline. "Baby, focus."

"I am, and you're missing something." Max straightened up as he buttoned the jacket into place and looked at his boss. "We'll be right behind you, I just need to get her necklace from the safe."

The safe that was in the bedroom.

You took a step to follow Max but Christian placed a hand on your shoulder. "Surely your beau can remember the password on his own?"

"If it's not a steering console, he can't be trusted on his own with buttons," you joked as you tried to take another step but the hand tightened slightly and you froze.

"I know just what buttons you would help him with, but not tonight. That's our third time world champion right there but he needs to be there on time to get the award, understood?"

You pouted but knew he was right as you gave him a sulky nod and Max returned with a pout of his own. "Understood."

Request: Max getting hot and possessive when one of the junior drivers flirts with you, thinking they have a chance with you

You felt his presence behind you a moment after seeing the effect of it on the junior driver's face. Awe and a hint of fear. It was always the same when they met the Max Verstappen.

Hands landed possessively on your waist and his lips pressed to your temple as he pulled you back into his embrace, and away from the young man you were talking to.

"Wie is de dappere kleine jongen die met mijn vrouw praat?" [Who is the brave little boy talking to my woman?]

You softly elbowed him at the rude tone he took and the junior driver blanched as he stammered over his words, "s-sorry, I don't speak Dutch."

Max chuckled as he caught your chin and guided your face to his, passionately capturing your lips and slipping his tongue in when they parted for him. You would have been embarrassed by the barbaric behaviour if you weren't so turned on by it.

Breaking away from the kiss that left you dazed, Max stared the junior down. "Understand that."

The poor boy practically ran away and only then you turned to face your boyfriend and snapped. "What the hell was that?"

Max shrugged innocently and softly traced his knuckles over your cheekbone. "He was flirting with you."

Request: Max fucking you in the bathroom of the F1 gala because of how good you guys look