Life is like a Box of Chocolates || LandOscar

Summary: When you take an edible chocolate with your boyfriends it has an unexpected side effect.
Warnings: 18+ only, edibles, smut, oral (both), mmf.
WC: 2. 3k

The box looked inconspicuous enough.

Oscar turned the packaging over and read through the ingredients while you and Lando opened three individually wrapped treats. They looked like any other boutique chocolate you had tried but this one promised more than a sugar high.

"Bottoms up," Lando said with a grin.

You tapped your square of chocolate against his with a reciprocal smile. "I hope so."

You both bit into the treats and moaned at the decadent richness that coated your tongue. You couldn't even taste the drug that would absorb slowly into your system, leaving you with a long lasting high that would surely make the boring dinner party better.

"Oh my god, that was so good!" you hummed as you licked your fingers clean and found Lando had finished his too.

Oscar chuckled as he saw a spot of chocolate in the corner of Lando's lips and kissed it clean before grabbing his own piece. "We normally take half."

"You've never been to this event before, trust me, you'll need a whole one," Lando assured him, taking the chocolate and guiding it to Oscar's parted lips himself.

Your body started to heat in response to the small sounds Oscar made as Lando fed him. "Why are you two teasing me? You know we don't have time to play before the car gets here."

Reluctantly, Oscar pulled away and swallowed his mouthful before returning to pack up the box. He opened the box again and put the few remaining wrappers back in, before noticing the instruction booklet under the tray. "Uh, guys, I don't think this was weed," he mutters.

"What do you mean?" Lando said with a laugh. "This is the box Danny said to get."

"Wait, Danny?" You hoped you hadn't heard correctly. "The same Danny who has been trying to get back at you for the prank in Vegas?"

Lando laughed and shook his head, but realisation seemed to slowly dawn on his face and he snatched the box out of Oscar's hands. His eyes scanned across the page of tiny disclaimers until it fluttered with his shaking hands.

"What did you give us, Lando?" you asked as you looked between both of your boyfriends. "Osc?"

"Okay, so, don't panic," Oscar's words immediately made your heart start pumping faster and he pulled you into his arms to draw soothing circles over your back. "It's fine, baby. You might just feel a little..."

"What?"

"Horny," Lando answered for him before he couldn't suppress his laugh any longer. "I'm going to get him for this."

"You don't sound very worried," you said to Lando before looking at Oscar. Obviously, he was never one to worry so he just shrugged.

"I'll take care of you if you need it," he promised.

"I can't tell if this is the chocolate or me," you grumbled as you sat between your boyfriends in the backseat of the car. Your hands gripped their thighs in an effort to keep them from roaming any higher, but it was a losing battle.

"That's just you, baby, it said it could take an hour to kick in," Lando said, fiddling with his tie again. "Why do these have to be so tight?"

"He says it like he didn't asked to be choked last night," Oscar chuckled, reaching over your shoulder to tuck the tie back under his collar. "Now relax."