The Taste of Temptation || DR3

Pairing: Daniel Ricciardo x fem!reader
Request//Summary: Tensions arise when there is chemistry with a man far older than you but will age be enough to deny what is definitely there?
Warnings: 18+ only, NSFW, age gap (13 years) reader is 20, dirty talk, pet names, assplay

Pre-Season Testing - Bahrain

You prayed the white polo shirt went unnoticed by everyone as you wandered aimlessly around the paddock on your first day. The 'induction' into your role was nothing more than a three minute video about paddock etiquette and you still weren't quite sure what it was you were meant to be doing. You were also too embarrassed to admit you had no clue what you were doing so you didn't dare ask for help either.

Daniel watched you from the outdoor seating in Red Bull's hospitality and he smirked to himself as you turned around twice before deciding on a direction that put you right into his path. The moment he saw you meandering around like a lost kitten he had felt a protective instinct snap into place and when you passed by his table he couldn't help but steal your attention.

You frowned as a sharp whistle sounded beside you and you turned around until you spotted a man grinning back at you. It was impossible not to recognise him with his signature cheeky grin inviting you closer and you pointed to yourself as you looked around to see if he was smiling at someone else.

"Yeah, you," he laughed, rising from his seat and grabbing the opened can of Red Bull from the table. "Where are you heading?"

"Um, I don't know," you said as you nervously played with your lanyard.

"I can help you find your way. Do you have a name, kitten?"

"Kitten?"

"Hmm, that was a good guess."

"What? No, my name's not kitten. And I'm not exactly lost. I just don't know where I'm meant to be." Your shoulders slumped as you pulled out the piece of paper in your pocket and tried once again to make sense of it but it was plucked from your fingers.

"Pretty sure that's the definition of lost. Okay so, 10am in the pit, looks like you're with me, kitten," he said as he balled up the paper and lobbed it into the recycling bin.

"But I needed th-"

"Nonsense, you've got yourself the best travel guide now. I'll protect you from the dangerous animals that roam wild in this place."

You couldn't remember hearing about any dangerous animals when you arrived in the humid country but the thought brought a rising panic that had you take a step closer to the Red Bull driver. He grinned as he threw an arm over your shoulder and tucked you into his side.

"There's one right there," he whispered in your ear as he pointed to Carlos who was leaving the Ferrari motorhome. "Careful, he definitely bites. And if left hungry, then no one is safe."

A laugh bubbled up before you covered your mouth to silence the sound but it had already drawn the other driver's attention, or maybe it was Daniel's much louder laugh that he barked. The Spanish driver sauntered over and shook hands with his competitor before eyeing you up with a grin.

"Who's your friend?"

"This is-"

"Not kitten," you interrupted as you held your hand out. "It's Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Carlos," he said as he shook your hand before cocking an eyebrow at Daniel curiously. "Kitten?"

"Don't worry about it," Daniel said as his hand slipped down and you relaxed under the comforting pressure of his palm on your lower back. "Only I can call her that. I'm just going to give her the grand tour, I'll catch you later, mate."