With their support, and her own inner strength, Viaanshi felt ready to face the future. She was no longer that sad little girl desperate for her mother's love. She could finally start healing.
_______________________________________

The sun peeked through Viaanshi's bedroom window, its warm rays gently rousing her from her slumber. As she blinked her eyes open, the events of the previous night came flooding back to her. The tears, the memories, the tumultuous emotions she had grappled with as she stared out at the twinkling stars.

Despite the turmoil, there was a newfound sense of calm within her, a determination to face the future with strength and resilience. And she knew that her brothers would be by her side every step of the way, their unwavering love and support a constant source of comfort.

With a deep breath, Viaanshi swung her legs over the side of the bed and padded to the bathroom to freshen up. As she splashed cool water on her face, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The reflection that stared back at her was one of a young woman who had endured more hardship than most, yet emerged stronger and more determined than ever.

Downstairs, the brothers were already awake and bustling about, their voices carrying a cheerful lilt that brought a smile to Viaanshi's face.

"Good morning, Princess!" Avyaan greeted her as she entered the kitchen, his warm smile instantly lifting her spirits.

"Good morning, bhaiyu," Viaanshi chirped happily, her eyes sparkling with excitement at the sight of her beloved brothers.

Avyaan, Ekaansh, Ayaan, and Siddharth returned her cheerful greeting with bright smiles of their own, their hearts swelling with affection for their strong and resilient little sister.

"Did you sleep well?" Avyaan asked, his eyes twinkling with concern for her well-being.

Viaanshi nodded, her smile widening.

"I did, actually. I feel... lighter somehow, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Ekaansh stepped forward, his expression one of pride and adoration.

"We're so proud of you, princess," he said, his voice thick with emotion.

"The way you've handled everything, the strength you've shown... it's truly remarkable."

Viaanshi felt her cheeks flush at her brother's words, a warmth spreading through her chest.

"It's all because of you guys," she replied, her voice trembling slightly. "You've been my rock, my source of strength through it all."

Ayaan and Siddharth exchanged knowing glances, their eyes twinkling with anticipation.

"Speaking of strength," Ayaan began, a mischievous grin spreading across his face, "we have some surprises planned for you today."

Viaanshi's eyes widened with curiosity.

"Really? What kind of surprises?"

The brothers chuckled, enjoying the excitement they were building in their little sister.

"You'll just have to wait and see," Siddharth teased, winking playfully.

Viaanshi pouted, her eyes pleading with them to spill the details, but the brothers remained tight-lipped, their grins only growing wider.

As they sat down to a hearty breakfast, laughter and banter filled the air, momentarily banishing the shadows of the past. For in that moment, they were simply a family basking in each other's love and companionship.

Once the dishes were cleared and the kitchen tidied, the brothers gathered around Viaanshi, their expressions radiating excitement.
Ekaansh followed Avyaan into the room, holding a bouquet of colorful flowers.