Kai: Aspheera stole my powers, remember? I can't help! I mean, Jay had to save me just now. Jay!

Jay: Huh. That's a weird way of saying thanks.

(Lloyd takes his hood off.)

Kai: Just go without me. I'll only get in your way.

(Lloyd puts a hand on Kai's shoulder.)

Lloyd: Powers don't make a hero.

Kai: (He knocks back Lloyd's hand. He scoffs.) Dude, that's just something that people with powers say to make people without powers feel better.

Lloyd: That's not true! We need you.

(Fireballs start falling.)

Nya: We don't have time to argue! The people in that museum need help!

Cole: She's right! We gotta go!

(Kai turns around.)

Lloyd: If you change your mind, you'll know where we'll be.

Lilly: (To Kai) You are ninja with or without power. you well come back and your power.

(The ninja starts running to the museum. They jump over the police car. Lloyd jumps on. He looks at Kai and follows the others. Jake runs toward Kai and bumps into him. He falls down.)

Kai: Ah! Where'd you come from?

(Jake gets back up.)

Jake: I saw you and came to get your autograph. Can you make it out to Jake, your biggest fan? You guys probably just saved my home and every other building here!

Kai: (Sighs.) The other ninja did that, kid.

Jake: Why didn't you go with them?

Kai: My powers...aren't so powerful..anymore.

Jake: So what? You can't just quit! Ninja never quit.

Kai: I'm not quitting!

Jake: You're quitting.

Kai: (Annoyed.) It's complicated, kid.

(Jake almost cries.)

Kai: Oh, quit it with the eyes, will ya? (He hands Kai his autograph book and runs off.) Hey, Jake! Where you going?

Jake: If you won't help the ninja, I will!

Kai: (He looks at the autograph book's cover and sees a red ninja sticker and fire sticker on it.) Oh, great! (He runs after Jake.)

(Aspheera rides Fire Fang towards the Ninjago City History Museum, while Gayle Gossip leads the way. One Elemental Cobra holds Vinny in its mouth. It cuts to the Ninjago Museum of History. Two security guards watch the news on a TV, showing the Elemental Cobras attacking the city.)

Security Guard #1: Oh man, the whole city's going crazy out there.

Security Guard #2: I heard on the news, all these snakes are taking orders from some Serpentine sorceress.

Security Guard #1: (Chuckles.) Well, good thing we're safe and sound in here.

(A cobra's fire bursts the door open. Aspheera and a cobra holding a poster of the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu slither into the room.)

Security guards: Ah-ah! Uh!

Aspheera: I seek this! (She points at the poster.)

Security Guard #1: Th-Th-Th-Th-That's the Serpentine exhibit. Hall D! Ah!

(Aspheera leads the Cobras to the Serpentine exhibit. It cuts to guests in one of the museum's exhibits. A tour guide is telling guests about the scrolls in the exhibit.)