Return of the Clown Part 2

Start from the beginning

 “I feel the same, Princess,” he replied softly. He moved to the side so he could cuddle her. 

Both of them had lost their excitement for the moment. They laid there for several minutes wrapped in each other's arms.

“We need to go get in our bed before I fall asleep,” Y/N announced sleepily. “Do you want Daddy to carry you?” he whispered. “Please,” she asked sleepily. Again the man picked her up and carried her down to their bedroom, laying her in the bed.

 He pulled the blanket up and around them as he climbed into his spot. His face was always nuzzled into her neck when they slept, his arms and legs engulfing her like a prisoner. He slept as if he were scared she would get away. 

“Use me, in my sleep, Daddy” she whispered. The man let out a beautiful deep moan when he heard her words. “Yes, Princess,” he replied softly.

 It was several hours later, the middle of the night. The room was dark except for some moonlight coming through their floor to ceiling windows. 

Y/N felt Severus stirring behind her. Gently at first he started pressing himself against her ass. His arms held her tightly while he slowly pressed against her ass with his big aching cock.

 As gently as he could, he scooted down, attempting to line himself up with her entrance. 

Y/N could feel his cock almost jumping as he roughly rubbed it against her. It felt as if it were pulsing to get inside her. 

Finally, he pushed just the head inside her dripping wet pussy. Y/N was doing her best not to move and act asleep but it was very difficult. 

She wanted nothing more than to ride his cock at that moment. She made a few little noises as if she were waking up. 

Severus whispered, “Shhh go back to sleep, Princess,” he said. She let out a little whine and turned onto her stomach as if she were changing sleeping positions.

Severus was able to straddle her legs very carefully, pressing just the head of his cock down inside her pussy. “Daddy, stop,” she whimpered. She was wagging her ass up at him as if she were trying to get away.

 “Princess, I have to. Do you feel how hard this is? What am I supposed to do with this?” he whispered as he slid himself deep inside her, filling her. 

He filled her so completely that she let out a gasp from her mouth. He leaned down over her back so he could fuck her and whisper filthy things into her ear. He cradled her head while he fucked her, pushing the hair from her face so he could kiss her gently over her shoulder. 

“This is just for me isn’t it? You don’t want this with anyone else do you?,” he whispered. She could tell he was needing reassurance. "Let me turn over so I can kiss you,” she insisted. 

The man lifted up so she could turn, allowing them to kiss in missionary. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him softly.

 She broke from their kiss whispering, “I only want this with you. I promise. I will never want anyone else in this way, Severus. This piece of me has always been yours,” she whispered softly. 

“We belong to each other,” he whispered softly before meeting her mouth again in a beautiful kiss. They kissed passionately for several minutes, just slowly making love to each other. 

She pulled from their kiss, whispering, “I need to ride my Daddies cock,” she said. 

The man let out a beautiful moan as he wrapped his arm around her and turned them both over. She quickly sat up, bracing herself on his chest and started riding him. 

Y/N grabbed his hand, placing it over her own mouth in order to stifle her own whimpers. This was the first time they were making love in their bed at the new house. It was difficult since the twins' cribs were still in their room. 

They were both a bit frustrated with how quiet they were having to be. Severus loved hearing her little whimpers as she fucked him. 

She ducked down, pulling the thick blankets over them in order to stifle some of the sounds. “Daddy, I’m so close,” she whispered while she rode him.

 The blanket sort of hung around them in a tent as she rode his cock. “Me too, Princess. You’re going so good, just a little more,” he directed her. “Cum with me Daddy, please, for the Princess,” she whimpered into his chest. 

Severus wrapped her arms tightly around her as they both started cumming together. “I love you so much,” he whimpered while they held each other. 

Waves of orgasm washed over both of them so intensely. His cock jumped and pulsed deeply inside her as she squeezed him over and over.

 “I love you. Until my last breath,” she said in a soft shaky voice. “Until my last breath,” he replied as he held her tightly to his chest.