20

"Skylar it's already lunch time" Iris whines beside me

"Yes Skylar, we are starving" Clara adds

"Can you guys go first, I need to finish this" I say typing on the computer.

"Nice try, we are all going to eat" Clara says

"Yeah, now exactly" Iris insists

Well, I have developed this stupid habit of skipping meals. I have gained more weight after having Ethan and am trying to loose some by starving myself or eating small amount of food.

I know it's stupid, and my body changes should be the least of my concern but I just can't help feeling self-conscious.

I would skip meals irregularly, some times breakfasts, some times lunch and some times dinner. Clara noticed this and she's has been scolding me every time I do that. Iris knows too.

"Fine we're going, just wait a little bit" I give in

"You working on the proposal?" Clara asks referring to the project that every one of us is working on now.

It seems like Adrian is very serious about raising Dreamland price because soon after everyone of us is done with our reports, he presented to us a deal with this company known as Forbes BuiltIN Group

The deal will be closed off the next three month and every one is busy putting some ideas because according to Adrian the deal is very weighty.

"Yeah. Let's go" I say closing the computer.

"How was your presentation by the way?" Iris asks as we walk to the elevator.

"Good" And it's true. Despite my internal freak out am glad the presentation went smoothly today

With only me and Adrian in the room, I was having a hard time and his penetrating gaze made me nervous, a lot.

But it's good that I was able to hold myself and finish the presentation. Now I'll do my best to avoid him.
If that's even possible

"Speaking of, why does Mr Harrington and your son look alike?" Iris blurt out as we step into the elevator and I nearly stumble.

"That's..that's absurd" I stammer, nervously.
Why did she has to be born with no filter?

Iris has seen Ethan, twice or so. First time was when I invited her for Ethan's three years birthday when Iris was just a new intern.

But I didn't think that she would notice the resemblance between my son and Adrian. I really underestimate her.

"Yeah it's absurd. I mean they are not related but boy" She shakes her head

"They don't look alike"

"When I first saw him I thought my eyes were deceiving me but I really think they have resemblance. Look they even have same hair and-"