27

"How do I look?"

"How do I look?"

Bryson asks, straightening his suit jacket. We are walking along the halls, heading to my office.

"I think you should take off your earrings" I try to pursue him since I'll be introducing to the staffs, minutes later.

"And you should take off your glasses"

"Just for today asshole" I grit

"Nope. Not gonna happen"

"Suit yourself"

Telling Bryson to take off his earrings is like telling him to cut off his dick. He will never do it. Those piece of shit means everything to him.

Something to do about his past.

I open the door of my office and step in, Bryson follows behind me.

Skylar is already here, behind her desk. She seems oblivious to our presence as she's busy typing on the computer, not sparing us a glance. Putting my hands in my pockets, I take my time to study her.

Her sapphire blue eyes that portrays her innocence whenever she looks at you.
Her eyes that hold untold story behind them, a story I want so bad to hear.
Her eyes that draw me to her every time she looks at me. I'm truly fucked up.

Her cute button nose, her slightly plump but fine lips and her straight black hair that completes her perfect face.

Beautiful.

Flawless.

And she looks peaceful, staying like that until...

"Ahem!"

Someone clears their throat and she looks up.

Fucking Bryson

"Adrian!"  It's her voice again

"Skylar" I walk to her as she gets up from her seat.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you. I was occupied" She says apologetically.

"It's okay"

Her eyes flicker behind me and she can't hide her surprise when she sees Bryson.
I'm sure she recognizes him.

"H-hi"  I'm about to introduce him but the fool beat me to it. He eagerly steps forward and takes Skylar's hand

I shake my head. Asshole

"Hello, I'm Bryson Everett but you just call me Bryson and I'm the co-president"

My head snaps to him. He is what now?

"Hi, I'm Sky-"

"Hush, I know that already. I'm looking forward to working with you" He smiles and wink, his actions causing Skylar's face to flush.

I don't like this so I step in.

"Skylar, please prepare my documents"

"Yes"