10

"Clara you're going to be late" I tell her on the phone.

"No, Skylar you are just there early"

"Because it's our first day" I say matter of factly.

Today is our first day in college. Me and Clara were supposed to meet here to complete the registration procedures. But for some reasons am here by myself while she's still on the road.

Okay maybe I'm here earlier than the time we agreed to meet--but can you blame me? it's my first day in college and I have been waiting for this moment my whole life.

I have finally stepped foot on my dream University, NYU.

Besides we have a lot to learn, we are new here and we don't know the environment well. I don't even know where am supposed to go for the registration. Surely, anticipation got the best of me.

" I'll be there in like ten minutes" she says on the other side.

"Fine, by the time let me look for the administration office"

"Yeah do that, I'll see you"

"Sure" I hang up.

Now where do I start.As I  look around I notice that there are so many people here and everyone looks busy.

I walk along the halls and luckily I see a guy walking in my direction. He's tall and his brown hair is in a man bun, a backpack swinging on his shoulder.

He seems like a senior, maybe I could ask him.

"Uh excuse me" I call him when he's near me

"Yes"

"Am sorry am new here...a freshman actually " I ramble nervously. Geez

The guy chuckles. "I can tell"

" I-was looking for the administration office"

"Oh it's over ther..." I think he's about to point the direction but then he stop. He looks at me and his eyes glides along my body from head to toe then my chest and his gaze lingers there.

I hold the papers closer to my chest, 'now he makes me uncomfortable'

" You know what..." he licks his lips " I'll just take you there"

"Uh you don't have to do that, you can just show me"

" It's okay I don't mind"

" Thanks" I answer reluctantly

" This way"

We just make a few steps and someone speaks.

" Am sure that's not the direction Griffin"

We turn and my eyes land on a guy who I suppose spoke that

He's blond and tall--taller than the guy who is taking me to the administration office. He's wearing glasses but I could point that he's got emerald eyes. His chest looks muscular claded in black t-shirt and his long legs are hidden underneath the black ripped jeans. He looks... intimidating, and hot. Intimidating hot

Who is he?

"A-Adrian"

The guy--that now I know is Griffin stutter. I look up at him and his face shows panic and fear... 'What's the problem'?.

"Unless 'you' have built another one--which is impossible, we both know the administration office is over there" He points his thumb behind him.

"Back off Adrian she..she's my friend" Griffin says shamelessly and my head snaps to him.