Taz: "Hold on this my baby moms.. sike im finna go fuck a nigga bitch"

Group: "Mmm"

Mookie: "My opps 6 feet, R.I.P met his maker, may that nigga rest in piss"

Group: "Mmm"

Cash: "Make his bitch suck my dick"

Group: "Mmm"

Mar: "Double hand twist"

Group: "Mmm"

Lo: "Knock a bitch out with my fist"

Group: "Mmm"

Taz: "Shoot a nigga in his face with my blick"

Group: "Mmm"

Mar: "I shake my ass for Lo"

Group: "hmmm?"

Lo: "Oh hell no"

Group: "Mmm"

Taz: "This nigga gay on the low"

Group: "Mmm"

Group: "DAMNNN"

"Niggas really hard with the rap shit." Mar hyped. I'm about to throw up in this mf. It's hot and it stink and there's no reason why these grown ass niggas should be smelling like this.

"Can we get out now. One of you niggas is musty" cash complained pinching his nose and pointing to the majority. Mf it ain't me.

"It's you bitch put your arms down" I joked slapping cash hand out my face.

A nigga wash up and use female deodorant. Not the shower gel kind either I used that suave powder one that taliece be wearing. Shit smells so good and my armpits don't be sweating.

"Stop fucking playing with me." Cash huffed sucking his teeth.

"I'm really have a fucking baby" Taz sighed reminiscing in his thoughts. Shit I already got one...allegedly.

"I made a bitch get rid of mines" mar shrugged. Since when?

"What bitch?" Lo asked turning around in her seat.

"I know you're not talking about that minor" Taz questioned.he better not be.

"Yea. She's too young to be having a baby right now" he shrugged nonchalantly.oh yea, he's going to jail.

"Mf what is wrong with you" cash mugged with a disgusted look cracking him upside the head with an empty juice bottle.

"I gotta stop fucking with you" I huffed shaking my head.

"Where tf is her parents at?" Lo asked. Right where tf is her parents at?

"Nigga I don't know. She's like what 17 now" Mar shrugged with an attitude. How you mad?

"Bitch it don't matter your like 25 now fuck is you doing with a minor?" I questioned.

"Actually I'm 23. Wasn't tally 17 fucking with a 24 year old?" Mar asked back. Bitch this isn't about my sister right now.