Chapter 28

Daniya POV

***

We had boarded the plan to UK, i didn't sit next to Saad this time. I wanted to, but for some reason Aleena didn't let me. She pulled me into a seat beside her with hania.

We landed in the evening, got a ride home. it was a long and exhausting flight. All i wanted to do was take a warm shower, change my clothes and get in bed, by myself. 

We pulled up to what they called there house. Wooow, why do they live in a palace. how rich are they? Now, im wondering what my chachu does for a living because this house looks expensive and humungous.

"why are you staring at the house like that" Aleena said giving me a dirty look

" why did i not know yall are rich?" i asked with a dirtier look.

she laughed and said "you never asked. Now do you want to go in or sleep right here?"

"to be honest this feel intimidating." i said as i let her pull me in.

Everyone else had already vanished to there rooms. I didn't even get the chance to see Saad. He was gone when i entered. Its my first time in there house and he doesn't even care enough to maybe show me around.
The amount of rooms in this house is crazy. i feel like i would need a map, so i don't get lost. Not many people live in this house, so why do they live in a freaking mansion.

I got my own room. It was decorated in neutral colors, making it cosy and gorgeous to even breath in.  i took a deep breath, threw my bag at the side and just back flopped onto my bed. Who said i was gonna take a warm shower? this is so comfortable. I'm just gonna take a short nap...

Saad POV

***

I Get into my shower, the water is warm and refreshing. This is what i need right now. i don't know what to do. I am so confused. I fell for Daniya so hard that i dont want anyone but her, all i want is a life with her and to have a family with her, and to grow old together. But.. ughhhhhh. i remover my frustration as I throw my head back and let the hot water hit my face biting the skin.
When i entered the house Daniyas father was talking to my father. About some uncle with a son her age. He wants to set her marriage with him.

"Fucking Uncles and There fucking sons" i tell my self, as im trying to calm down, but it's not working. I feel like i could murder someone.

I get out the shower and dry my self up, wrap the towel around me.

" I'm not used to things not going my way, and Daniya is MINE, so Chachuji, don't play with me  or an innocent life will be taken by my hands" i say to the mirror i just wiped.

i get dressed and get out. I'm not in the mood to sleep, how can i sleep knowing her dads finding a boy for her or even worse has a boy ready for her. I leave my room to find the atmosphere completely silent. This house has always been silent, the silent is the way of life, in these huge tall walls. I walk down the hall, wondering which room was given to Daniya.

I stop at the third room down the hall. "Why do i get the feeling this room was given to her?" I say it under my breath, as i reach for the door handle.

"What are you doing here?" Aleena stops me in my tracks.

"Why? Am i not allowed here?" I ask her as i cross my arms.

"No YOU are not ?" she says as if she's warning me.

"what's wrong with you? why are you acting weird?" the question makes her start acting even weirder.

"You know, Daniya's rishta is being fixed, right?" she says

This makes my blood boil all over again. I tighten my jaw.