Chapter 7

"She hasn't called or texted" I whisper to him.

Still leaning over me he doesn't reply instead looks straight into my eyes. I want to break the eye contact but I also don't. We hear Aleena and Haider coming in. He calmly pulls away and walks  towards the fridge and pulls out his phone and turns the flash on.

I on the other hand haven't moved a muscle still processing what happened. When Aleena and Haider come in and turn the lights on. I snap back to life. i go over to Aleena and smack her hard on the back and she reacts by holding my hands so I can't strike again.
"Where the hell were you" I question her in all seriousness.
My brother pushes past me and takes a seat over at the table. Not being effected by how dead serious I am.

"I ban both of you from going out, I swear the next time you pull such a thing I'm gonna go straight to your parents" I look at both of them.

Saad chuckles making me turn to him. I give him a glare
"why don't you give them a peace of your mind" I tell him.
"Chill, they are back that's all that matters and their is no next time" he looks over at Haider as he says the last part.
"Exactly, we gave you a chance and you guys ruined it and you also ruined my night" I say as I cross my arms.
Saad starts walking towards me me.
"you sure they ruined your night" he says as he walks past me and sits next to Haider.
"I think we all had an exciting night" he says with a wink.

What the hell. When did he become playful.
"What do you mean we all had an exciting night" Aleena looks at Saad all confused.
"Yah whatcha mean their" Haider says with a playful smile.
"Nothing it was just fun keeping chacha nasim from finding out that you guys weren't home" Saad tells them coolly.
Totally if that's his idea of fun then I don't want to be around him. I had 2 heart attacks in one day. Actually in the same 10 minutes.
"What's wrong with you" my brother asks me as he raises both he's eyebrows to let them go.
"Nothing I'm tired, we should all go to sleep" I say turning towards Aleena as I put my arms around her neck and pull her along. I tend to do that a-lot with her I realize.

Up in our rooms we have washed up and changed and are getting into our bed. My room has a big queen bed in which me and Aleena both sleep in. We have the dime light one which is on Aleena's side. She's in bed.
"Soo.." she says as she gets into her elbow and leans her head onto her hand.
"What exiting thing did you do" she says wiggling her eyebrows. I turn over to her side but keep my head on the pillow.

"Nothing exciting, it was more frightening if you ask me" I tell her just enough to not reveal how Saad had me on the wall.
"What about you" I turn the topic over to her squinting my eyes. I'm actually very tired.
"What did you do?" I ask her just enough to make her Blabber it all out.
She tells me how they had dinner  which explains why they weren't eating dinner.
"So you guys ate for 2 hours" I ask her in disbelief.
"No, we talked and he showed me his favourite places around town" she tells me. "cute" I say to  her. 

"Aleena why did you say yes to marring Haider" I ask her genuinely curious.
She thinks for a good minute then answers 
"I've always like him and I've always seen a future with him, so when I'm getting the chance to be with him why would I let go of it. I truly am I love with him" she does look in love. Her eyes are literally twinkling. She turn the light of and i quickly fall asleep.

Saad's POV
***
I get changed and wash my face. I enter my room and find Haider already sound asleep. I close the door behind me and switch of the lights. His room is spacious. He's got a big bed probably a king size bed. We have always shared a bed as children so it's normal for us to share a bed. If someone saw us who wasn't in the family, that person would most definitely call us gay. I'm glad I get my own blanket because this dude is a blanket hogger. Thankfully he has stopped moving around. Usually at nights I would constantly be moving his stupid ass leg of me.

I put both my arms under my head as I stare into the ceiling. It was a long day. I smile at the scene form this morning. How daniya came down the stairs with her hair still wet and curly. Then I shift my mind to the scene from tonight. It wasn't something I had ever imagined I would do, I don't know what had happened to me. My instinctual thought was to pull her away from the lights without saying anything to her. I didn't want to be busted. The thing is their is nothing wrong with being in the kitchen at night. The problem is being questioned. I was avoiding chacha nasim.

Im glad I pulled her. It's funny how I cringe at scenes like these from movies but enjoyed it so much when I did it myself.