Chapter 18

Saad's POV
***
I can't stop thinking about Daniya. What had made her so upset. Wait is it my gift. Did she not like it?! I say to myself as I stand up rapidly.

I go look for Danial. Did he give Daniya my gift?

This morning.

     "Chump-kin come here" I call Danial over by the stairs.
     "Yes Saad bhai" he says cutely.
     "I have a mission for you" I tell him and see his expression changing.
     "A mission!! What do I do?" Danial ask me and I pull him in.
     "You see this" I show him the box.
     "You have to go give it to daniya. Ok?" I tell is secretly.
     "Ok" he says as he takes the box from me and heads up.

Back to present

     "Buddy" I call him as I sit next to him on the sofa.
     "Yah" Danial replies distracted by the tv.
     "What did you do with the box I gave you" I ask him trying to catch his attention.
     "Uh Daniya api was sleeping so I left it in the bed" he tells me.
     "K thanks buddy" I say as I get up.

So he didn't give it to her directly, which means she might have not got it. Which means my gift didn't upset her. I breath in relief and mess my hair.

     "Stop doing that" Noor says approaching me.
     "Stop what?" I ask as I mess with my hair again.
     "That" she points at my hair.
     "Oh" I say as I drop my hand.
     "Anyways what's troubling you?" She ask Me.
     "Nothing, it's just that Daniya won't talk to me" I tell her

     "Oh. Why not?" She ask concerned

  "I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out. I thought it was because of the gift I gave her but it's surely not" I tell her going deep in thought.
     "So you like her" she asks
     "Yah. I mean who wouldn't like her" I confess.
     "Yah.. who wouldn't like her" she trails if in thought.

Daniya's POV
***
I was so upset. I decided to go out for a ride. Usually speed when your closer to death you feel more alive. So I decided to go for a long ride.

I arrived at the beach we were at the other night and memories flood back. I walk over to the stone Saad was sitting on and I sit on it. I pull my knees up to my chest and look out at the water.

My eyes tier up again. I don't understand what's wrong with me. I'm convinced that I don't like Saad but crying when I find out that I he gift that I thought was for me was actually for Zoha.

And the funny thing is the other day she was telling me she liked Ahil but she's taking gifts from Saad. I shut my eyes letting more tear's escape .

I need to go see a therapist. Who cries on a freaking gift. But the problem is that I can't seem to stop. Every-time I think about Saad I starts crying. Why does it matter is he likes me or not? Why??.