Chapter 21

The event hasn't ended but me and Saad are sent in a mission since we are the siblings of the bride and groom.

We were given a list of things to find and to set up their room. Since every room in our house is occupied, we decided to get a hotel room.

We are on our way to the hotel. It's so quite. We haven't talked much. I look over at Saad who's so focused on driving. He's got a sharp jaw line. Hot! Then I slowly trail down to his hands on the steering. He's got enormous hands and the way he's bones show when he turns the steering wheel is to die for.

I look back up to his face. The angle I'm looking from is just perfect. Wish I could take a pic.

"Done looking" he says glancing at me. I look away.
"I wasn't looking at you" I say embarrassed.
He just chuckles.

We get off and take the things out of the boot.
We approach the front counter.

"Can we get the keys for room c201" Saad talks
"Ah the newly wed couple" the man says.
"Yah" I replies.
"Is it love marriage or arrange marriage" the man asks looking at me
"I think Love" I tell him
"Dude your a lucky one, your wife is adorable" the man says looking at Saad.

What!? Who's wife? Was he taking about us this whole time.

Saad chuckles and says " I am" and takes the keys. 

I am? What's that supposed to mean? He isn't even married how the hell is he lucky?? gosh my brains gonna over fry and stop working if this goes on. 

"Why didn't you tell him we weren't married and why did u say "i am"" I ask Saad as we get into the elevator.
"Why should I? Your the one who was answering him, so you should have told him" he says as he clicks on button.                                                                                                                                                          "Bruh" i say giving up already.

We enter the room. "Wowww" I say. It's beautiful.

     "Let's get started" Saad says pulling out the things.
     "So are we going extra" I ask him
     "Sure" he says with a cheeky smirk.
Let's do this.

And we are done. And let me tell you we decorate the room soo extra. I am laughing just by imagining their faces.

     "Hey.. daniya" Saad says as he comes out the washroom.
     "Yah" I reply as he locks eyes with me and slowly starts getting closer. I gulp
     "I need a map" he says in a deep voice.
     "What?" I ask confused.
     " A map for your eyes" he says getting even closer.
I frown.
     "I keep getting lost in them" he says with such a serious face.

Everything is silent. He's a foot away from me.

All of a sudden i burst in laughter.

     "Are you kidding me" I say in between my laugh.
Soon after he joins in.
     "Honestly" he says as he throws he's head back.
     "Where did you get that from" I say as I enjoy his laughter.

He pulls a paper from his pocket and show it to me.

     "I found in the washroom, I guess they thought it would be romantic" he says with a silly grin.
     "This is hilarious" I tell him wiping a fake tear.
     "I know right" he wiggles his eyebrows up and down, trying to act proud.
     "We should totally give this to Haider, it's gonna be hilarious" I tell him as I take the paper form him.
     "You think?" He ask not sure
      "Of course" I tell him so surely
      "Alright" he says as he snatches the paper from my hand.
     "Lets go" he says all serious and starts walking.

We arrived just in time for the farewell.
     "Where have you been" Aleena says grabbing me.
     " I had to do something" I tell her with a smirk.
     "And that something was my brother" she returns the smirk back to me.                                                  "Astagfiruallah" i shoot back.  
Not again.
     "Aleena..." I begin but she cuts me off.
     " ok ok, I know how this will go, please don't start" Aleena says  shutting me of.
I give her a dirty look and she just laughs back.

Saad come over with a Quran and holds it over her head.
We starts walking to the exits and everyone hugs them. Zain even starts crying.
     "It's ok she's just going for the night she'll be back home tomorrow" Hania tells Zain. Me and saad chuckle.

Saad kisses Aleena on her head and whispers something to her, and in return she hugs him tight.

I'm the last one to hug Aleena.
     "Don't cry, you will be back tomorrow, so enjoy your night" I say with a wink.

They both get in the car and leave. Saad's stand next to me.

     "Did you give it to him" I ask him
     "I did" he says with a smirk still looking at the car that's still in sight.
I giggle just thinking of Aleena's reaction.