Chapter 10 "The mehndi"

"Daniya wake up" Aleena is pulling Daniya's blanket of.
     "Girl if you don't wake up I'm going to pour cold water on your face" at that Daniya gets up quick.

     "Your such a mean human" I tell her.
Who threatens with cold water. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms slowly going back to my laying position.
     "No, you can't sleep. Do you know what time it is? We are going to be late" she says pulling me by the arm.
     "Are you mad? we can't be late when everything is happening down stairs" I smack her hand away.
    "Now let me sleep"
     "fine" she says as she smacks me one more time and goes to get changed.

She comes back and starts bothering me again.  
     "Daniii help me with my makeup please" now she's begging me.
I grove myself up and tell her that I'm going to use the washroom. We slept at 9pm last night but I'm still soo tired. I come back as see that she's completely ready and did not want my help in makeup since she's as good as I am.
     "Batamiz" I say with a pout.
She's wearing this mustard colour lengah and she's done her makeup very simply, yet exactly gorgeous.

Aleena's outfit

Aleena's outfit.

     "You look gorgeous" I tell her.
She's places all her hair into a bun. She's wearing heavy jhumkhe (earrings) and something on the middle of her head.
     "Now you go and get ready" she tells me as she pushes me.
     I chuckle and take my clothes out of my closet.
I'm wearing a white gown type dress with tight pants and a mustard colour dubata.

Daniya's outfit

Daniya's outfit.

I straighten my hair and do a middle part then pin half of them back making volume. I do my makeup. I where this necklace it's long and has green gems on it but I don't like it. So I take it of. Then I wear simple small mustard colour earrings I wear this gold tikka. It's big and really pretty.
     "Oolalah you look so pretty" she's literally screaming and jumping in her big ass lengha.
      "Calm down Aleena, if you use all you energy now then how will you survive the whole day.

We both head downstairs. The doors that connect the sitting room and the Tv rooms are open. All the furniture has been moved around. The sitting room has one sofa left and is decorated with flowers and lights. Everyone is busy setting things up. It's going to be a house event with the full khan-dan. My dad has set up a huge white tent outside.
The guys and kids are going to be outside doing BBQ while the girls will sit inside. They have called the henna artist. 5 of them I think. They are setting up in the Tv room. While the sitting room is set up with pillows on the floor and 3 Dholes.
     "Danial you look so adorable " Aleena says pulling his cheeks. He's wearing a yellow T-shirt with black dress pants. I shake my head and chuckle.
     "Mama kaha hai" I ask him
(Where is mom) I ask him

      "In the kitchen" he says running away.
"I don't think it's a good idea to go to our moms. I don't want to work in these clothes" Aleena says with a face and I chuckle.
   "You're right, let me help you sit" Aleena sits and I spread her clothes around.

Haider comes down the stairs. He's wearing a mustard Kurta and a white shalwar. He's styles all his hair backwards, definitely with gel.

Haiders outfit

Haiders outfit.

     "Damn you look good" I say to my brother as he walk towards us.
     "You don't look any less" he says with a wink.
Behind him Saad comes down the stairs. He's all white and has left his hair untouched. He definitely brushed them but he hasn't styled them. He's messy loose hair makes him look 10 times hotter and seeing him in traditional clothes is just breathtaking.

 He's messy loose hair makes him look 10 times hotter and seeing him in traditional clothes is just breathtaking

Saad's outfit.

As he reaches the bottom step he looks at me then looks away unbothered but then he looks back as if he missed something. Our eyes lock.

     "You guys are matching" Aleena says obviously blind. We both look at her and see both Aleena and Haider smirking. I don't like their smirks.

Saad's POV
***
We were woken up early because they had to set up. So haider, Rohail and I went outside to have breakfast. We got back and the house had been transformed. Haider was the first one to get ready.
    "Yo Saad" he calls me.
"What up" I say not looking away from my phone.
      "Help me with my hair" he says holding out the gel.
I get up and help him do his hair. After him I go and get ready. I simply wear a white khurta and pajama and put perfume on. Then I brush my hair and we both head down.

I'm too busy fixing my sleeve by the time I get to the bottom step I glance at Daniya, I look away. I don't know what I saw so I look back at her and their she is looking simply gorgeous. I breath and lock eyes with her, but then I get interrupted by Aleena.

Comment and Vote

Thank you for reading!!