Chapter 2

We are all seated in the tv room. Hania is my sister who is 12 years old and literally 6 years younger then me. We are both born in April. I'm born on the 12 and she is born on the 3rd. Then their is my brother Danial he's 7 years old  and the best out of all my siblings. He's really calm and has never thrown a tantrum. Which is why I love him.

Hania, Danial and Zain are seated in front of the tv and are watching tv. The rest are seated on the sofas and are talking about life. Me and Aleena are seated in the corner on the floor.          
     "Wait so your gonna be riding a motorcycle" she exclaims.
     "Yah I finally got all my license and so I'm going to own my own bike" I tell her.
     For months I have been practicing on my dads friends motorcycle. I have already passed all my test and I have all my G's and M's. So my dad is finally buying me my own motorcycle.
     "Perfect timing, you have to take me on a ride" Aleena punches me all excited.
     "Yah if you don't mind dying" I tell her.

      I look over to where Saad is seated, he has his AirPods in and is on his phone. I bet his waiting for my brother who is probably going to be here any moment now.

     "Ding dong" our bell goes. So I get up.
     "I'll get it" I say and see Aleena getting up with me.
     "Aren't you excited to see someone" I tell her, thinking now it's my turn to tease her.
     "No I'm not" she says as she follows me.
     "It's just that I haven't seen him either in a long time, so I just wanna see how he looks" she says avoiding eye contact.
     "Sure" I say as I smirk.

     I open the door and my brother haider walk in. He's dripping in sweat. He's wearing black shorts and a navy blue sleeveless shirt. He's hair is all over the place and he's face is red. He's muscleS picked a perfect time to shine I think as I look and Aleena who is stunned. I smirk.
     "Stop looking at him" I say as she comes back to the world.
     "I'm not looking at him" she says all defensive. Hah revenge successfully taken.
     "Hi, daniya take this" he hand me his gym bag as he bends down to take of his shoes.

     I don't think he has noticed Aleena yet. He goes and places his shoes into the shoe rack and come to me and started talking to me.
    "you can't believe what happened today at practice.." he's more oblivious then I am. Aleena clears her throat and he looks past me.
     "Who is she?" He says as he licks his lips. Oh no someone plans to die. I chuckle.
     "Are you kidding me" Aleena speaks before I can. Haider looks at me all confused asking me to help him out.
     "Haider this is Aleena" I say as I widen my eyes so he can catch on but the stupid idiot doesn't get it.
     "So?" He say still confused.

     "Haider" behind us a voice calls him. We all turn to see Saad standing. Haider looks back at me, he's more shocked then I was.
     "No way bro, what are you doing here" he says as he walks over to him and gives him his hand and pulls him in.
     "Not fair!" Aleena curses under her breath. I chuckle.
     "Why? Do what him to hug you aswell" I look at her mischievously.  
"What! No" she denies.

     "I just Can't believe he didn't recognize me" she try's explaining
     "that's a good thing" I tell her.
"Why?" She looks at me confused.
     "It means you got a glow up" I tell her and now she's grinning. She liked what she heard.
Haider turn back and looks and Aleena.
      "Bro, this is your sister?" Haider says still in shock as he looks back at Saad.
     "Yah she's gotten ugly" Saad says teasing Aleena.
     "No I haven't, you have gotten ugly, hasn't he daniya?" She looks at me. No. I want to say no but that just stupidity.
     So instead I say "sure" and everyone is looking at me. Aleena I'm so going to kill you for bringing me into your sibling fight. I mentally tell myself.
     "Aleena you have gotten so tall, you were so tiny the last time I saw you" Haider says as he demonstrates how short she used to be.
      " I know right" Aleena says proudly.

     Aleena is the same hight as me. She also 5ft4. She has shoulder length hair which makes her look ten times more cute. She used to have long hair, they reached her hip. I like her haircut it's looks real nice, especially cuz she has straight hair. I might cut mine too. Who knows.

     We go into the tv room and everyone is praising how tall my brother has gotten. He's sitting on the edge of the hand rest of the sofa. He's telling them all about his football practice. Aleena is also sitting and listening attentively. I  am hungry so I head into the kitchen. Gosh it's been i rough day. I have only had breakfast today. I smell food. I think my mom has made biryani today. She makes the best biryani's.

I take my food and sit down and start texting my friend.

Daniya: guess who's at our house.

Zaina:who?

Daniya: Aleena!

Zaina: No way!

Zaina knows everything about me including everything about Aleena.
     "What are you eating?"I look up to see Saad standing in the doorway.
     "Food" I say to him.
"I know I am not blind" he says as he takes a seat beside me.
He pulls his phone out and goes on it. So I ignore him and keep eating while I talk to zaina on text.

Zaina: so is your cousin good looking ??

Daniya: who? Aleena?

Zaina: are you dumb? I'm talking about SAAD

Daniya: oh.. um I don't know

Zaina: bruh...

"Daniya" Saad calls me.
     "Yah"I say distracted by my phone.
"Daniya" he says again
     "what?" I say looking up at him this time. It's like his thinking if he should ask me or not.    
     "Do want something?" I ask him, but he doesn't reply and simply looks at me still contemplating. He has such pretty eyes. They are brown but his got long lashes. Which makes his eyes look so pretty.
     "Did you eat?" I ask him to ease the silence. "No" he says still looking at me.
    "Why not?" I ask him
"Because I was waiting for Haider" he tells me this time looking away.
Oh so he wants food but he doesn't want to ask.
I smirk. This is interesting.

*G1,G2 and G are what you call the car license then M1, M2 and M are what we call the motorcycle license*