Chapter 26

Daniya's POV ***

His face is so close to me. I cant focus anymore. I see a smirk growing on his face. The audacity this guy has to smirk is crazy. While I'm here dying because his so close to me.

"So Daniya, what were you looking for" he says as he cages me with both his hands, and is literally leaning on me. I take a big gulp as I find it hard to breath. I feel like im breathing in the air he is breathing out. I start looking away from his eyes and slowly move my eyes down and stop at his lips. His lips are stretched out in a thin line. They look so... what the hell. i shoot my glace back to his eyes.

Saads POV ***

I don't know what im doing but im enjoying this. She's freaking out, i can tell. Her brains shutting off, i can tell. Daniya how will you handle this. Me a shirtless guy leaning over you and giving you, no escape at all. Will you push me away? which would lead you to touching my bare skin. Or will you escape with words? which you clearly have lost. I like this game.

I stare directly into her eyes, i can see her trying to figure this out. Her eyes slowly drift down my face and stop on my lips. My stomach flutters. What must be going on in her brain. Then she suddenly looks back up into my eyes. I wish i could stay here forever. I wish i could freeze time and stare into her eyes and breath the same air as her.

"Saad" she biggins to talk, her voice comes out softer and lower then normal and melts everything inside me. Gosh..
"Daniya" i say back, inciting her.
"My...my ring" she says. Her ring? what ring? what is she saying. Why is she even saying anything.
" I cant breath" she says as she takes a heavy breath. I start smiling again.
"Why? there is plenty of oxygen. Why cant you breath" Now im playing with her and shes knows it.
"plenty of oxygen? You have taken all the oxygen around us" she says in a sarcastic tone.
"oh ok, so you want MY oxygen" i say lowly and slowly. Watching her brain malfunction.

"no, i don't want anything from you" she says as a protest.

"Nothing?" i say back, searching her eyes. We are so close to each other right now, that i can practically kiss her, but i wont. Not yet.
"No i don't want anything"
"But i want something" I say still softly and slowly.
"what do you... want?" she ask.

"I want You" i say after a long pause. Now my heart rates striking, None of us are saying anything. She's just looking and searching my eyes. I don't know what she will say, I don't know what im saying. Both of us still standing so close, not saying anything. I can hear my heart beating so fast, that the sound of it's pounding can be heard in my ears.

Daniya's POV ***

"I want You" Saad said after a long pause. the look had become more incensed and so had my heart beat. What does he mean by he wants me? And why is he so goddamn close to my face!! i seriously cant breath. we are so close, if i move we will probably be kissing. yah no. We aint haram. But imagine kissing him right now. Astagfiruallah daniya. What is wrong with you.

Suddenly behind Saad the door to Aleena's and Haider's room opens, My heart drops. I push Saad away in reflex, he stumbles back but regains his stability. Since its dark i cant see who it is, and hopefully no one saw us either.

"Be quite" I hear aleena say to possibly haider.

"Alright don't worry, i bet they are all asleep" this time i hear haider reply back. I watch Saads figure slowly creep up so he is in there way.

"why is it so dark, can you turn on the light from your phone" Aleena says to haider. I haven't moved a muscle. i watch as haider turn on his phone and flips his light on, only to find Saad right Infront of him. They both scream as they jump back.
"shhhh the kids will wake up" Saad says not bothered at all.
"dude, you scared the shit out of me" Haider says as he calm down.
"Where are you guys going?" Saad ask probably with an eyebrow up.
"We are going out to eat" Aleena reply's.

"oh okay have fun" Saad says moving out from there way. Its funny how they haven't realized my presents against the wall.
"don't be late" i say and see them react like they just saw another ghost.

"what the hell is wrong with both of you" Haider says with a terrified look on his face.
"the real question is why the hell are you standing there" Aleena asks with a confused look. I simply shrug as i head towards the bed.

Aleena and Haider leave. i watch Saad back from my side of the bed as his body moved up and down. We are on the same bed, with Danial being the only thing separating us. I don't think ill fall asleep tonight. "i want you" Saad's words eco in my head over and over again. I keep replaying the scene of him being so close to me over and over again. Gosh, what is happening to me. What did he mean by he wants me? What does wanting someone mean?

Suddenly i got the though to search it up. i reached for my phone, made sure the brightness and volum was low. As i opened Safari, and searched up. "what does wanting someone mean?"

The first thing that popes up is "To "need" someone is to buy yourself a first class ticket to the land of codependence." What the hell! what is this supposed to mean. As i read on it says "Wanting, on the other hand, is the first step in learning how to love someone." So its the first step to love? So Saad doesn't love me? Or does he love me? Or He is learning to love me? Eww sounds cringe as hell. gosh why is this so confusing. Ugh screw it. I turn my phone of and tuck it under the pillow. As i think about how Saad wanting me is him learning to love me. So Saad does love me. Right?