Chapter 13

Haider parks the car and I reach over Saad and push open the door. I push him out and I get out stumbling.
     "Whats the hurry" Saad says grabbing me before I fall.
     "Lack of oxygen" I tell him.

The ocean at this time is soo pretty. I look at it and take in the sound of the waves. The closest we get the chiller we get. On the sand their were stones surrounding a fireplace made of wood. We all sat on the stones.
     "How are we supposed to light the fire" Aleena asks.
As the waves come back I feel a breeze of wind going up my spine. I wrap my arm around me. Damn I wish I brought a shawl with me.

Soon after another car arrives. We all look their way to see Ahil and Noor coming out the car.
     "Hey you guys made it" Haider gets up and starts walking towards them.
     "Did you bring the things" Haider ask Ahil.  
     "Yes sir" Ahil really pointing toward the back if the car.
I smile at him, isn't he cute. Saad clears his throat and I look at him and find him glaring. I frown.
     "What?" I say in a low irritated tone. He ignores again.
Soon the fire has started and Noor is giving everyone a shawl as she makes her way to sit next to Saad. Someone places a shawl over me, I look to find Ahil smiling at me. I smile back and he takes a seat besides me.
     "Someone sing a song" Zoha requests.
I like the peace. The sound of the waves and now the sound of the fire, it's really peaceful. I close my eyes.

Soon someone starts playing the guitar. I open my eyes to see a guitar in Saad's hand. When did he get that? He began to hum. I know the tune but I can't point out what he is humming. Saad shuts his eyes and begins to sing. I quietly  pull out my phone and start voice recording .

     "Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweat"

Im speechless he's got such an awesome voice.

     "Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

He is singing the "perfect" song by Ed Sheeran.
Haider and Aleena are lost in each others eyes. Noor is looking at Saad who is singing and playing the guitar with his eyes closed. Rohail is looking at Saad or is it Noor? I look at Zoha and find her staring and Ahil and I look over at Ahil who is looking at me. I smile at him and he smiles back. I look back at Saad, now his eyes are open. Saad looks straight at me as he sings the next part.

     "Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was" he looks away into the fire and I notice mostly everyone has shifted their gaze to the fire.

     "I will not give you up this time"

Then Saad looks back at me.

     "But darling, just kiss me slow, Your heart is all I own, And in your eyes, you're holding mine"

Haider and Aleena get up and and walk just far enough to hear Saad sing. Then they start dancing slowly.

     "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, With you between my arms"

I pull out my camera and take pictures of the couple dancing then I slowly move my camera and take a pic of Saad. I smile at it and then take a pic of the others. Capturing the night into my camera.

     " Barefoot on the sand
Listening to our favourite song"

Saad changes the song and I catch it and give him a look and he simply smiles back.
Rohail gets up and offers Noor a hand and she gladly takes it and they both start dancing.

     "When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight"

Then Zoya pulls Ahil before he could protest. His up onto his feet and Ahil let her drag him. Now it's just me and Saad sitting while the others are dancing. He's eyes are closed. I study his face taking in every detail, and how the fire is lighting up his face. I secretly take another pick and it's the most perfect pick ever.
He opens his eyes and instead of completing the song he goes back and sings.

   "Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine"

He's dedicating it me. I know it and I like it. I smile at him and he smiles back. It's the most magical night I've ever had, and he's got the most magical voice I've ever heard and I'll keep it forever. I turn off the voice record and save it.

 I turn off the voice record and save it

The night view.