Chapter 25

Saad's POV
***
It had been 8 long hours of our flight. We had landed. We couldn't find a non-stop flight. So we ended up with a 1 stop flight. We are in Dublin right now. Apparently their is a delay in our flight. It's 8:34pm right now. We are headed to a hotel. We ordered 2 Ubers

We arrived  at this hotel called "Wren Urban Nest" it looks nice from the outside.

We checked in. We got two rooms, but with the twist. Those two rooms had two separate bedrooms in it.

The first room was taken by our parent and for the next one we all crammed into it.

"We call for that room" Aleena said running to the room on the left followed by Haider.
They shut the door so none of us could go in. Daniya and I exchanged looks. Great now I'm going to spend the night with her and with 3 kids. I mentally hit my head wanting to kill Aleena.

"Ok so haniya and Zain on the floor" I said as I  opened the closet looking for extra blankest and pillows. To my luck I did in fact find them.

"Why are they on the floor" I heard daniya say from behind.
"Because they are tiny" I said stating the obvious.
"Where am I going to sleep" Danial asked cutely as he placed both his hands on his hips.
"Buddy you're going to sleep on the bed with me" I said as I passed the blackest to Zain and pillows to Hania.
"And where am I going to sleep" daniya asked while raising both her eyebrows.
"Where do you think your going to sleep?" I asked her in a "are you dumb tone". She looked over to the bed.
"Yes daniya, your sleeping on the bed" I said as I helped Zain make his bed on the floor.
"Ok kids get changed first" I said instructing the kids to change into something to wear.                 "i dont want to sleep on the bed" daniya says acting like the kids.                                                         "for heavens sake daniya dont you dare" i say glaring at her.

Zain went first then Hania. When it was Danials turn, I went in with him to help him get changed.
"All right buddy" I said as I picked him up
And tucked him into the bed.
I looked over to Daniya who was leaning against the wall on her phone.
"It's your turn, go get changed" she looked up.
"What?" She said as she raised one eyebrow.
"Get changed" I told her. She said a little "oh" and got up.

Gosh it's going to be a long night.

She came out and had washed up. Her hair long and wet as she dryer them with a towel. 
It's kinda getting hot in here i though as i watched her flick all her hair to the other side. what the hell am i doing hear i though still watching her. She caught me looking at her and naturally my eyes flicked away, only to land on her again. This time her cheeks were red. Damn... i need to get out. 
I grabbed a towel and my clothes and rushed in.
I turned on the shower and took a deep breath in as the warm water hit my back.  I put on my sweat pants and realized my shirt was gone.
Great I must have dropped it. I dried my body up with the towel.

Daniya's POV
***
I shivered as the room felt really cold. I was on sitting on the bed updating my friend. I reached over for the water bottle on the side table and accidentally knocked over my ring sitting on the table.
Ugh. I got up and started looking for it. The washroom door opened and Saad walked out but I didn't look at him.

     "What are you doing on the floor" Saad said and for some reason his voice sounded extra hot. Like why does this man always have to sound good, like seesh tone it down a bit. 
I looked up and froze. What the actual fudge is happening. where the hell is his shirt!!!?? Why is the man is shirtless!!!??.
My heart skipped two beats not one!! i could hear my heart beating in my goddamn ears. I stared shamelessly at Saads fine as hell and defined abbs then his extra broad shoulders and his fine biceps. he is trying to kill me. Gosh. he's  got a nice body and let me say this loud and clearly. His freaking hot!!!. I clear my throat and get up.

"Why are you shirtless" I say trying not to trail over his body.
He looks around the room and the goes over to the side where our bags are placed.
"Because I  dropped this" he said picking up his shirt.
"Now what we're YOU doing on the floor" he asked getting close.
Is he dumb?? What would I be doing on floor?? Playing hide and seek with my nonexistent shadow??. I thought. I said it  in my head but I guess I said it out loud because Saad chuckled.

"What did you loose" he said stepping closer still shirtless! It's ok breath. Breath. Gosh I can't breath. My heart is beating against my chest so hard that I'm afraid Saad might actually here it. He comes closer and closer and is start talking steps backwards. Why am i freaking out? Like come the fudge down Daniya and breath. And why am i backing up??

Ok this is not ok!! The kids are asleep and here I am getting pushed towards the wall. This is literally haram. Is this guy ok? .It's ok Daniya breath I say to my self again.

"What did you loose" he says now with me against the wall and him just a few inches away. Both his hands on each side on the wall. My stomach does a 360 like 60 times in 1 second. I feel like i ordered a zoo to come stay rent free in my stomach.

His face is so close to me. I cant focus anymore. I see a smirk growing on his face. The audacity this guy has to smirk is crazy. While I'm here dying because his so close to me.