Chapter 22

Aleena's POV
***
I'm so nervous. I'm going to spend our first night at a hotel since his room isn't free.
Haider holds my hand looking at me with such a lovely gaze. I can't believe it, I'm married to the guy I've always loved. Does this always happen or was I just lucky?.

We arrive at the hotel. There is a man on the front desk.
"Hey can we get the room keys for room c201" Haider ask.
The man gives it to him and we go up the elevator. We haven't said a word. My heart is beating extremely fast. He unlocks the door and we both freeze.
Our room is so red, that I might go blind. We both exchange looks. I can only guess that this room was set by Daniya and Saad.
This is called over doing it. Not gonna lie I do like it. Ok all right I love it.

The extra decorated hotel room

We walk in and Haider takes both my hand.
He looks deep into my eye and doesn't say anything for a good minute.
     "Do you have a map?" He ask out of nowhere.

what? A map? what??? why would he need a map.

     "Because I just got lost in your eyes" 
I start laughing. This was not what I expected, but its cute. He looks so disappointed.
     "No, I don't because I want you to stay lost in them" I say becoming all serious and a huge smile grows onto his face.
We both start laughing .

     "Damn you just look so beautiful, I can't take my eyes of you" he says after a good 10 minutes of staring.
     "I know but can we sit I'm tired" I tell him cutely.
He chuckles and we sit down onto the bed. Now my heart starts beating rapidly.
He leans in and places a slow kiss on my cheek, he stays for a good hot second then slowly backs away and gets up.
     "Let's get changed you are probably tired" he says as he pulls of he's kurta. That was hot!

After a minute i hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door.
     "Hii" Zoha says into my face
All six of them are standing their.
     "What the hell are you guys doing here" I ask them.
"We wouldn't just let you guys off the hook like that. Now would we" Zoha says in a proud tone
     "What do you mean" I ask totally ready to punch them.
"We shall tell you, where is your husband" this time Daniya talks and I blush on the "husband" part.
     "Who is it" Haider says approaching behind me.
     "Oh" he says as he sees them all
     "Why are you guys here" he asks them in a suspicious tone.
"We won't leave till you give us money" Zoha says.
ohhhh i realize why they are here. That makes sense.
     "Hell nah, I ain't giving you guys money" Haider says opening the door fully.
Zohas, Noors, ahils and Rohails eyes widen. And they all exchange looks.
     "What the hell happened to your room" they all ask in sync. While Saad and Daniya try to hide their laugh but fail.
     "Nothing just a red sheep bomb explosion" Haider says joking. As he leans onto the door trying to hide the view.
     "Also guilty humans shall pay" I say adding on, as I eye them both and they try acting innocent.
"Why are you guys looking at us" Daniya says try to act innocent.
I squint my eyes and give them a suspicious look.
"Ok Haider bhai give us the money" Zoha says extending her hand forward.
"Ugh, so you guys won't leave" he ask and they all shake their head.
Haider pulls out his phone.
     "Alright I have transferred $600 to daniya you guy can devide it" Haider tells them looking up from his phone.
"That's so little" they alls say in sync again.
     "That's what you guys say. You know how hard it is to earn money" Haider informs them.
"Ah come on your rich. Give us $600 more and we will leave you" daniya says giving him a so-called deal.
     "Ugh I'm gonna take all of it back at your weddings" Haider says going back to his phone.
      "Alright it's done, now leave us alone" Haider says as he pulls me in and shuts the door.