Chapter 4

Me and my dad are looking at this hot bike. It's gorgeous.
"I like this one" I tell him.
"Ok good, ride it back home" my dad tells me and I smile. Now this is me.
I grab the bike and climb over it, push the stand and turn the bike on. Not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous my heart's beating hard against my chest, I put on my helmet. It's white with black writing. It's time to shine baby. And off I go.
This is the freedom I've always wanted, people always tell me it's dangerous to ride a bike but I'm not afraid of death. I look at death and think "you were always coming".
At one point of life we are all going to die, so why be afraid of it. I'd say we simply embrace it. I turn into my driveway and see Aleena standing their.
  "That's the coolest shit I've ever seen" she tells me. I give her the smirky smile.
"Wanna go for a ride, I won't kill you"

"No not right now, my dad is making announcements so he want everyone to be their."
"Oh what kind of announcement?" That's just weird but what do you expect from elderly people.
"I don't know man. Where's your dad" is it me or is this girl freaking out.
  "Dads on his way, come on let's go inside" I pull her by her arm and lead her inside.

Everyone is seated in the living room. Their are 3 sofas. 2 facing each other and the big one in the middle.
"Yo what's happening?" I ask my brother.
  "I don't know, Chachu wants us all here" he shrugs.
"Where is you dad" Chachu ask me. Why is this freaking me out. I gulp.
  "he's coming" I'm hella nervous now. What's happening. I go into the kitchen. I have to drink some water I can't take this. Can I run away. I don't want to know what's going to happen.
"Why do you look like you have seen a gost" saad eyes me.
"Cuz I feel like I'm about to" I tell him and he chuckles.
Damn he's cute.
I feel heat rising my cheeks Saad looks at me and before he leaves the kitchen he gives me a hot smirk. Oh shit I'm blushing. I open the water and now I can hear my dads voice. Oh boy the show has begun. I take the cold water and pat it in my face then I pick up a glass and fill it with the cold water and gulp it down. I walk back out of the kitchen.

My heart beat is rising as I get closer. The elders are talking but I can't hear them the only thing I can hear is my heart in my eardrums. What if Chachu has a problem with me riding a motorcycle? What if he takes it away from me? No please anything but this. I eye Aleena and she looks like someone has sucked her soul out of her body. This isn't good. I get bad feeling from this. God please help us. I take a deep breath I walk over to Aleena the elderly have stopped talking or so I think they have.

"Well you two have 24 hours to tell us what you think in the meantime I ask nasime to get the sweats ready"

What the hell is happening? 24 hours for what? Who has to decide? What do they have to decide? What the hell is going on. I look over to Saad and he seems calm, so it's got nothing to do with him. Then I look over to my brother and he seems lifeless. What is going on here?
Aleena pushes past me and runs upstairs and my brother grabs his keys and takes of. Somethings up and I freaking missed it.
I follow Aleena up to my room.

"Aleena can I come in" I knock gently, when she doesn't answer i slowly open the door, I find her lying in bed facing the wall.
"Aleena"I say gently.

Who knows what's going on in her mind right  now. Wait. Is she crying? What the hell. Why is she crying? I try not to panic and carefully go over to her and sit beside her.
"Aleena are you okay" I say very carefully. She pulled her head out of the sheet and to my surprise she's not crying in fact she's seems like she won the lottery. I feel cheated.
I make a face and smack her on the shoulders
"you scared the shit out of me" I tell her as she sits up.
"Did you hear what my dad said" she say's extremely excited
"what?" I ask her.
"He asked for Haiders hand in marriage for me" she tells me. Wow!. This is crazy.
" no way! And your gonna say yes?" Of course she is!
"Obviously" she tells me and I try hard not to roll my eyes. Wait if they fixed their alliance then what's stopping them from fixing mine. A sudden urge of fear rushes through my mind. I get up abruptly.
  "What's wrong" Aleena ask with those puppy eyes
"uh.. nothing" my breathing gets heavy.
"Don't tell me your not happy" 
"of course I am, I just... need to be somewhere" I tell her as I rush out my room.

I go down the stairs so fast that I think I skipped 4 steps. As I'm about to leave I spot Saad, we lock eyes and now I know he's definitely thinking the same thing. I look away and close the door. I climb over my bike and in an instant leave.