Chapter 12

His lips close near my ear.
     "I didn't know you believe in stuff like these" he says as he stops still holding my hand and looking at me.
I look at him through the mirror.
     "What stuff" I say completely lost.
He smirks and looks at my hand where Aleena had written his name.

I pull my hands away.
     "It wasn't me, your stupid sister did it" I say now drying my hands on the towel.
     "And you didn't stop her" he's looking at me in such a ...flirty way.
This is illegal.
Haram man.

I push him leaving him in the washroom just to bump into Noor, who has her phone camera pointed at me. My heart drops.

Did she just record all that. Now I'm surely dead. My eyes really wide. She notices
     "what's wrong" Noor asks as if she doesn't know.
     "Can I see your phone for a sec" I ask her and she gives it to me.
Thank god.
Their is nothing in it, I just freaked out for no reason. I better stay away from Saad. I give her the phone and walk away.

     "Have you seen Ahil " Zoha comes up to me and ask.
     "No why?" I say truthfully .
     "Nothing just.." she blushes.
What the hell! is she blushing?. I study her face and she's definitely blushing.
     "Danii come here" Aleena calls me.
Gosh I hate that nick name. It's soo boyish. I roll my eyes and take a seat next to her. To my surprise my brother hasn't left her for a second.
     "Aren't you guys getting too attached already" I tease and in return Aleena smacks me. I smile at her.

     "Aleena" my brother calls her and to me it feels weird.
     "I have something for you" he says.
     "What?" Aleena says as very how should I put it romantically.
Now I feel like I'm invading their privacy so I slowly get up but Aleena grabs my arm pulling me back down.

Haider pulls something out of his pocket. It's a box. A wooden box. With a black lever. Aleena opens it and on the lid it's got a lovely message written on it.
It says " To the woman I'm about to marry. The most beautiful girl I had loved as a child and I love till today. I love you Aleena" Aleena turns the lever and soft music start playing.
I look at Aleena and you can see she's gonna cry. My brother is looking at her with so much love that I might also cry.

I get up and grab my camera at the stairs. Aleena hasn't realized I'm gone. I capture this moment so perfectly that even the next generation wouldn't be able to beat my brother to it. I smile as I take another pic. I feel someones presence behind me so I turn abruptly and trip on my clothes and stumble backwards. But just in time a hand grab me by the waist and pulls me back to my feet. It's Ahil.

     "Thank you" I say fixing my dress.
He drops his hand and brings them to his side.
     "No problem" he says as puts his hand out asking to see the camera.
I give it to him. Up stairs on the railing I spot Saad glaring at me.
     "What?" I mouth but he ignores it and goes into the room that he was using but now my parents are using.
I shrug and see Aleena staring at me. She's looking so much like a bride now. I chuckle at my thoughts. My Aleena is all grown up.

The other have gone back to the hotel. Some of the elders are in the tv room talking. The boys are hanging out outside and well the three of us are on the way to hangout with them. We haven't changed yet. Why go through the trouble, I say we sleep in these.

     "Kidar ja rahe ho" my thatho says stopping us.
(Where are you going) my grandma says.

Oh no the trouble begins. I look at aleena and she looks at me.
     "Hume kitchen me ja rahe he, hum ne khana nahi khaya" I lie to my grandma.

(We are heading to the kitchen we haven't eaten food" I lie to my grandma)

     "Tikhe" she leaves us alone and heads into the tv room.

(Aright" she leave us alone..)

Aleena, me and Zoha head to the kitchen.
     "So how are we supposed to go outside, when she's guarding the front door" Zoha ask me.
I give them you-don't-know-me smile.
     "You guys actually think this house has one exit" I tell with the most devilish look ever.
     "You know the backyard is connected to the front right?" I question them and they look at me lost.
I look through the big glass door that leads to the backyard and I carefully open it.
     "Shh quietly follow me" I tell them motioning them to come behind me.
Aleena struggles in her big lengha
     "I told you to change" I tell her in the told-you-so tone.
She roles her eyes as I close the door behind her.Zoha and I pick her lengah from the while she lifts it from the front as we walk all to the front of the house.

We find the 3 boys seated on foldable chairs. Rohail and Haider both smile at us while Saad gives me a death stare. Haider gets up and offers his chair to Aleena. Aleena gladly takes it.
     "Thatho wasn't letting us come through the front, so we came from the back" Aleena explains.
    "Since you guys are here should we go to the beach" Rohail says standing up.
I nod looking at my camera, I'm glad I brought it with me.

Haider Gets into the drivers seat and Aleena gets into the front passenger seat.
     "We won't fit" I tell my brother.
     "It's ok stuff yourself in like we did as kids" he says not giving a damn cuz he's already set to go.
I sigh and look at the other 3.
    "Alright, Zoha and Daniya in the middle, and Saad and I at the end" Rohail orders us. Saad gets in from the other side and Zoha walks over to our side.
     "Get in daniya" Rohail basically orders me.
I get in followed by Zoha and Rohail. We are cramped, I'm so happy we weren't wearing anything puffy like Aleena.

Saad is being so merciless. He's sitting like it's his dads car. He's leg wide open as if he has all the space in the world. I am basically squashed between Zoha and Saad. I move up but Haider takes a turn making me fall onto Saad's lap. I look up at him and find him smirking. I quickly sit back up and into the seat. I'm still well aware of how my shoulders are pushed against him. It feels so hot in the car.
     "Can we pull the windows down" I ask out loud.
     "No you idiot"my brother replies.
   "But why?" I ask back.
My brother sighed and says
  "Because then people we see 4 passengers" he says looking through the mirror.
I sighed and simply sit still all tensed up.
     "It's not that hot" Saad comments with huge grin. I just glare at him.