::Attack::

Chitra notices of breaking the hill where they are standing, as he tells ruh about it then suddenly both falls off from the hill on the ground.

Ruh stands why you has not told about this to me. Chitra says I was going to tell but then suddenly we broke and we fell off, what's my fault in it.

Ruh says leave it then they notices that again the breaking start to amend itself.

Then ruh uses her magical powers and take light there and says I think there footprints had not disappear, they also fell here as like ourselves and after that they move ahead.

Chitra says I think you are right and we should go ahead in search of them.

Ruh says yaa.. Then they move ahead.

In the hill.... At the place where jayu and adhi are moving....

Jayu says adhi I am tired of being moving, I think we should take some rest.

Adhi moves his head in up and down direction, then they both sits at that place.

Jayu says don't know will be able to find any clue or not?

Adhi makes noise. N. E. I. G. H....

Jayu says hope so...

They are talking to each other and are unaware of coming danger that's chitra and ruh, who are in search of them.

After some time...

Both ruh and chitra reaches at the way where the path divides into two ways.

Then they fall into the confusion that which one they should choose.

Ruh says I have an idea.

Chitra asks what? Tell me?

Ruh says I will go from left and you will from right.

Chitra says may it will be right?

Ruh says we have no option.

Chitra says okk.

Then they both start to move at their own path.

After few minutes....

As jayu and adhi stands in order to move ahead after some minutes of rest.

Suddenly they notices that their foots have been froze due to which they can't move ahead, then they heard a sound of laughing someone and looks behind.

It's chitra who is laughing.

Jayu and adhi get shock by seeing him.

Jayu says chitra how have you come here?

Then chitra says the way you have come here. What you think that you have made fool to us. No, you are wrong.

You had showed us that stone is fake and after that destroyed it. But some pieces of stone remained there due to which we came to know about the fire stone.

Then jayu says what you think that you can reach to the fire stone no, it's your misunderstanding. Jayu breaks his magic.

Chitra attacks on jayu, then adhi attacks back him and jayu also attack jayu. Both have started fighting.

Then suddenly ruh reaches there and sees them fighting. suddenly jayu notices ruh and says ruh are you here? and stops attacking him.

Jayu asks how have you come here?

Ruh replies jayu chitra was trying to imprison me in his mesh please save me.

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next....