::ring::

Bats start attacking them. Suddenly a bat attacks on ruh due to which she gets injured and shouts.

 Suddenly a bat attacks on ruh due to which she gets injured and shouts

Jayu attacks back on bats with his magic. When jayu uses his magical powers in order to attack bats ruh get shocked

Then adhi who is a magical horse also attacks them by using his magical powers which were in his horn.

Then jayu says to adhi to take ruh at a safe place.

Then adhi and ruh hide behind a big stone.

Ruh was so injured and also she was shocked by seeing this incident

Suddenly all the bats disappeared.

Jayu thinks that what is happening. Firstly, bats came and started an attack on them and suddenly they disappeared.

Ruh's hand got so injured.

Jayu helped him in first aid and then ruh asked that what is this happening and who are you, can you really do magic?

Jayu replies yes, he has magical powers.

Ruh says wow! It's so fantastic.

Jayu says are you stupid, all this is looking fantastic to you.

Ruh says from where you learn magic, I also want to learn.

Jayu says seriously, I have not learned magic from anywhere, I was born with it.

Ruh says ohh! I also want to be born with it, can you tell me where you were born.

Jayu says I think you are a crazy girl.

Ruh, says why are you calling me crazy?

Jayu says tell me what do you call your mother? I think you call your mother, father right?

Ruh says no.

Jayu says tell me what do you call a dog? A cat?

Ruh says no way.

Jayu says exactly, the way a mother is a mother, a dog is a dog, the way we call a crazy person, crazy. Understand?

Ruh says totally rubbish.