::herb::

They take the child into a room.

Then the old man says we have to save him.

Jayu asks but how?

The old man replies that the poison is spreading into his body so we have to remove this poison from his body by the herb.

Then jayu asks what herb?

The old man says you can find that herb at the highest hill of this magical forest.

Then jayu says okk, I am going to take that herb.

The old man says ok and takes adhi with himself.

Ruh says I am also coming with you.

Then the old man says no that can be dangerous. You can't go there you will help me.

Ruh asks but how?

Then the old man says don't worry I will tell you. Jayu you should go now with adhi.

Jayu says ok, the old man I am going. Let's go adhi.

Then the old man says ruh please take hot water and warm up his body.

Ruh says ok, the old man.

At the mayavi forest.....

Both jayu and adhi reach the mayavi forest.

Adhi makes sound n. E. E... G. H..

Then jayu says I know very well that what are you asking from that the old man has said us to go the hills for herb then why we have come in this forest?

Adhi moves head up and down.

Then jayu says nothing has happened to that child. It's our plan so that we have reached here safely without knowing of rudra and chitra.

We came here to find that cave shown by that stone when the moonlight falls on that stone. Now chitra and rudra also doesn't know that where are? And I know he will also try to find that stone but can't be able to find. Because I have already destroyed that stone.

Now we have to find that cave which is in between the mayavi forest. But the old man has said me that this forest is so dangerous. So, we have to stay alert.

When they step into the forest suddenly a tree which is at the right side of them. That tree roots start to arise in the air and holds both of them tightly.

Both jayu shouts and says what's the happening?

Suddenly the ground where they are standing changes into the swamp.

Jayu says adhi firstly, we have to break these roots to get free of them, then we will be able to come out of the swamp.

Both jayu and Adhi try to exert force and break the roots.

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next....