::Love story::

The old man runs towards Jayu and asks him soon, How are you?

Then jayu replies I am fine, but ruh is not looking fine. We have to go now....

At the magical world corner....

They reached at the magical world corner.

At the old man's room....

The old man turning the pages of a book, then suddenly he finds something about the moon goddess, that's the story of moon goddess.

That book tells the story of the moon goddess....

At once moon goddess love someone and he was the moon prince, moon goddess loved me very much but moon prince did not love moon goddess.

Because moon prince had loved someone else in his past, still that day he was not able to forget her. Due to which moon prince was incomplete.

It is said that everything is already written in the destiny and destiny had not written that girl life with moon prince.

But when moon prince came in the life of moon goddess then moon goddess attracted with moon prince and with the time moon goddess's attraction became love.

Moon goddess had tried alot to win the heart of moon prince but it had effects. Moon prince still loved her.

Moon goddess love was limitless but unachievable due to which she losted her confidence and tried to stay away from moon prince.

Moon goddess understood that love is that thing which we can't achieve with only efforts that's why she started to stay away from moon prince.

But when moon goddess started to stay away then moon prince realised her absence and felt incomplete without moon goddess then he realised that he also loved her.

But then moon goddess had some changed still she loved him but still tried to stay away and when she came to know about the moon prince that he also loved her then she became happy but then couldn't able to accept his love.

The reason behind this, there is curse on her that if she will love him anyone then that person will be died.

That's why she couldn't love anyone but moon prince was mad in love of moon goddess and didn't want to loose as his first love that's why he decided to free moon goddess from that curse.

Due to which he sacrifices his life and when moon goddess came to know about it then she also sacrificed her life because she had only one motive to live that was moon prince who had sacrificed his life for her.

But then they took new birth for themselves so that they would be able to complete their story.

This was the story of moon goddess. According to moon goddess there is not any power who is bigger than the love.

Then old man understands that why jayu was chosen by the moon goddess goddess to give her powers just because he has also the power of love.
He loves ruh, when ruh was in the pain he couldn't not be able to see him and used his most powerful power that is love.

Then the old man understand that jayu loves ruh and ruh can help jayu to fight the fire night if she will stay with jayu.

Now jayu was not only simple magical boy, his magical powers became double that he could defeat anyone. But one thing that he did not know that was that powers should be used.....

Ruh laying on the bed and suddenly she opens her eyes, jayu runs towards her and asks ruh that how are you..

Then ruh replies what happens to me, I am fine...

Then jayu says yaa, I know very well, how much you're fine.

Then ruh spoke you were injured but now you are looking totally fine, how?

Then jayu replies I have magical powers due to which these small harms can cause me nothing.

Suddenly ruh shouts.... Adhi where is adhi?

Then jayu asks where is adhi?, adhi was with you.

Then ruh explained that when they were going then suddenly vampire attacks on them due to which she became unconscious and after that what will happen she doesn't know.

Then jayu says it means adhi is imprisoned by rudra and chitra, ohh my god. Why does I not notice, how stupid am I, I have to tell about this to the old man.

Then ruh speaks I am also coming with you.

Then jayu shouts noo, you are not coming anywhere, do rest and take care of yourself, already you are so injured....

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next and will jayu and ruh's love be able to fight with all bad powers....