::fire hills::

Jayu notices also a women is at the wall then jayu remembers that women is the similar which have shown by the stone that means moon goddess.

Jayu says it means this hill have some connection with that cave. But what?

Then jayu again tries to read the information that is written on the wall but he can't be able to understand the language of that information.

Then they move ahead in order to gain more information about the hill and to know connection between this hill and that cave.

So that's why they decide to move ahead. In the way suddenly jayu's foot collapse with a stone due to which he falls on the ground.

Then adhi makes noise n. E. I. G. H...

Jayu replies it's okk adhi, I am fine then jayu tries to stand up and then his sight goes towards the stone from which his foot is collapse.

Then jayu finds that stone is shining and is of mysterious shape. Suddenly the upper part where they are standing start to break then both jayu and adhi runs towards ahead and jayu keep that stone in his pocket.

Upper part completely breaks into the several pieces. Then they both feel safe.

When they see ahead they find two ways are there. They get confuse that which one should they choose from both of them.

Then jayu remembers that at once the old man had said that if you have to choose a way from two ways then you should always choose the right side way because always right side way is always considered as right.

Jayu says adhi we are going right side because I think it will right way so let's move.

Then they both choose right way in order to go ahead.

Meanwhile at the magical world corner.....

Chitra comes at the magical world corner and goes to ruh.

Then chitra tells her I have searched them everywhere but have not gone there.

Ruh says it means I am right they are really hiding something from us. We have to know that where they have gone.

Chitra asks but how can we know that where they have gone?

Ruh replies one can help us.

Chitra asks who?

Ruh replies king of fire hills. Only he can show us that where they have gone by his powers.

Chitra says yes, you are right we should go to them

At the fire hills....

Both chitra and ruh reaches at the fire hills.

Ruh comes to the king of fire hills...

Ruh says hey super king, king of kings....

Then a voice comes from the falling lava that why you have come what you want from me?

Ruh replies we want a help from you that we want to know that where that small child protector have gone.

Then that falling lava shows where jayu and adhi is... They are going ahead in the hill suddenly that the Mayavi forest is seen....Disappears.....

Chitra asks which is that place?

Then again a voice comes from that falling that it's the Mayavi forest. Ahead of it I can't tell you because I himself don't know I have noty full powers.

Ruh replies it's king, it's enough for us.

Then that falling lava speaks remember that you have to find that fire stone as soon as only five days have left for fire night.

Ruh says don't worry king. Soon I will take that fire stone and give it to you.

At the black forest...

Ruh and chitra both reaches at the fort...

Chitra tells that I find him everywhere but they are not at the hills.

Rudra asks so where are they?

Ruh replies at the Mayavi forest.

Rudra says Mayavi forest... This forest is so dangerous so what they are doing there and how you know about it?

Chitra replies it is tell us by the king of fire hills he has shown us their location and they are some in a cave.

Rudra says but they have gone because they also know that forest is full of danger. I think they have find some clue about fire stone in the Mayavi forest. This can be reason for that.

Then chitra says king I have found some of broken pieces of that stone in black corner.

Rudra says then why you don't have tell me before.

Chitra replies I again went there in order to find some clue then I found that broken pieces of that stone.

Rudra says give it to me.

Chitra handles rudra that broken pieces then rudra drop that pieces into jar of magical water.

As they goes into that jar they start to shine and suddenly they show them that incident when jayu go at the black corner.

It showed that jayu and adhi at night came there and when they kept there that stone then stone showed them incident of war of fire stone.

That fire stone fell into hands of jayu's father and went into that stone. After some time fire stone itself came outside then suddenly a white light surrounded the fire stone and fire stone disappeared.

Then a place is seen in which a women statue has to hold the fire stone and that women statue is surrounded by a lava.

At last jayu broke that stone with his magic.

Then rudra throws the jar in anger and says ohh they are trying to cheat us.

But now I will cheat them and I will tell him that what can I do. But before that I have find fire stone before them.

Then ruh asks but how you will do that because I have saw they are some in cave. What will happen? If they reach to fire stone before us.

Rudra says no it's not easy to find that cave. Because in that forest there are many caves as like that so that can't easily approach to real one.

But I will not forgive him for cheating us I will tell him that what can I do.

Ruh says if they know everything then why they have not included ne in their plan. I think they know about my real identity. That's why they have not included me in their plan.

Chitra says no, it can't be possible I think you are wrong.

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next.