::Rudra::

Then jayu says I will fight with you.

Then the wolf replies you should think about it.

Then jayu says I am ready and suddenly he starts attacking wolf.

But wolf stops the attack of jayu and attack back on him due to which jayu falls.

Then jayu tries attack wolf back but then suddenly wolf fly him up in the sky.

Then jayu tries to free him from his magic but can't be able to do that, because jayu's powers are nothing ahead of him.

Then the wolf asks are you accepting your defeat.

Then jayu replies never and with his full energy and powers free himself from his magic.

Then suddenly a black power surrounds the jayu and attacks him due to which feels weak.

Then that black powers takes a shape and that's rudra.

Then jayu asks who are you?

Then rudra replies I am the rudra king of the black powers, what you think small child that you can gain the powers of moon goddess by defeating the wolf. You are wrong, you have magical powers but not more than me. Only I will get the powers of moon goddess.

Then wolf speaks up ohh! You have also come to defeat me, what you think that you can beat me, no poor... It's not easy as you thinking.

Starts laughing loudly.....

Then rudra replies I am the king of black powers, you are nothing ahead of me.

Then wolf says okk, just wait and watch.

Then suddenly jayu stands up and attacks on rudra with his powers.

Rudra falls.....

Then he becomes angry and says how dare you to attack me, now just watch.

Then rudra attacks on jayu, he forms a fire circle around the jayu due to which jayu imprisoned in that fire circle.

Jayu get so injured and that fire circle is making him weak, he tries to attack rudra back but can't be able to attack due to that fire circle.

Then wolf speaks I think, I will see a show today between a king and a small child. I think I don't need to do anything.

Then the old man asks are you fine?

Then jayu says please stay away, I will handle, you don't need to worry.

Then rudra speaks see him at last time because after that you will not be able to see him any more. But wait, before that I want to see you something small child that is so precious to you.

Then jayu says what (in a weak tone)

Then rudra says wait, small child. Suddenly he shouts chitra....

Then bats seem to be coming and they are roaming here and there, then suddenly they take the shape of vampire, chitra.

Then chitra shows ruh there with his magic.

Then ruh shouts jayu...

Then jayu shouts angrily ruh! Ruh are you okay, you don't need to worry and I will save you.

Then rudra says yaa! I am right she is so precious to you. Okk, then I will kill her before you.

Then jayu replies angrily if you harm her even a little, then no one will be worse off than me.

Then rudra says okk, then I want to see your worse off form.

Attacks the ruh....

Ruh shouts ahhhh.....

Then jayu's anger become limitless then he attacks rudra with his full energy and power and fly him up in the sky and attacks him.

He said I had said you will harm her even a little then no one will be worse off than me and now watch.

Then rudra attack back on jayu and says how dare you to attack me just because of her, now see her in pain

Rudra says to chitra to kill ruh.

Then chitra speaks yes, king. Then bats starts attacking ruh due to which ruh get injured.

Then rudra says to wolf that he wants to fight him.

Then wolf replies I am fed up from your fight, now come up and fight.

Then rudra starts attacking wolf....

Wolf also attack back on rudra.

Ruh shouts jayu, please save me.

Then jayu speaks ruh.... Now it's enough and becomes so angry by seeing ruh in pain and says moon goddess please gives me power and with his full powers he attacks all of them.

Rudra becomes weak and wolf start to frozen in the snow.....

Suddenly wolf completely froze in the snow....

Both rudra and chitra shocks....

Then jayu suddenly runs towards ruh and asks her ruh, are you okk? I am sorry you are in this situation just because of me. Please apologize me.

Ruh replies don't worry jayu I am okk, nothing happens, you know that I have big and strong muscles due to which no one can defeat me.

By saying this ruh becomes unconscious.....

Jayu shouts ruh.... What happens, please open your eyes and talk to me.

Then a very bright light come towards the jayu and surrounds him completely.

This light is of red moon, suddenly all body of jayu starts shining and a moon sign forms on his neck.

Then red moon light falls on the rudra and chitra due to which they start feeling weak.

Then chitra says due to the moon goddess light we are feeling weak, now king what should we do?

Then rudra replies we have nothing to do, but now we should leave from here.

Then they both disappear from there....

Then the old man runs towards jayu and asks him son, how are you?....

Stay connected us to know that what will happen next and to know that what was that power who had defeated the wolf???......