::planning::

Jayu shouts ruh and says ruh, where are you?

As he runs towards upstairs In search of ruh, a voice comes from behind.

It's the voice of ruh....

Ruh says I am here.

Jayu sees behind...

Ruh's hand is hold by the chitra.

Ruh says jayu, please save me.

Jayu says don't worry ruh, I will save you. I'm here, chitra leave here otherwise I will kill you.

Chitra laughs loudly and says do what you want and I will do what I want. If you want to save her then give us fire stone by finding it. Then I will leave her. Otherwise you know that what can I do or not.

Suddenly both chitra disappears with ruh and also rudra disappears.

Then jayu says adhi we have to save ruh.

Adhi makes noise n. E. I. Ghhhh...

Jayu says I also don't know how, only one person can help us to save ruh that's the old man. We have to from here now....

At the magical world corner....

Jayu reaches at the magical world corner with adhi.

Then jayu go to the old man.

Jayu says the old man ruh is imprisoned by them. They want fire stone then they will leave ruh.

Then the old man says don't worry we will save ruh.

Then jayu asks how? They want fire stone and how we will save ruh from them.

Then old man replies then we will give them fire stone.

Jayu asks but why and how? Because we also don't know where is fire stone then how will find it and if we will able to find fire stone. Then how can we give them?

Then the old man replies we will give them fire stone but not real. We will give them fake fire stone.
We will pretend that we find the fire stone after great hard work. Then we create such situation that they come to snatch the fire stone. Then their full sight will be on fire stone and then we will save ruh from them.

Then jayu asks but from where we take the fake fire stone?

Then the old man says don't worry about that I will make the fake fire stone.

Then jayu asks so what will be our next step.

Then the old man says do what I am telling to you.

At the black Forest....

At the fort....

Rudra says finally, we become successful in making him fool.

Ruh speaks yes, king. Now he will try to find fore stone in any way, we don't need to worry about anything.

Rudra says yes, he thinks that he wins from me by gaining the powers of moon goddess. But it's not reality actually we are using him and he is doing what we want.

Then chitra replies yes, king everything is going according to our plan.

Then rudra says now, keep your sight on him that what is he doing now.

Then ruh speaks but one can try to make blockage of our path and that's the that old man of him. He is too smart.

Then rudra replies he can't harm us, you just keep your sight on him.

Chitra says yes, king.

Chitra disappears......

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next and what will be their next step.....