29 - tangled in her control

- Alyssa -

"Soo? Speak!" Thomas immediately exclaimed after closing the bedroom door. "Huh? About what your mom asked? I mean i don't-"

"No, idiot! Who did you have in the bathroom? I'm not stupid!" He stared back at me with a smile, grabbing two cocktails bottles from the wall table.

"No one was there. Idiot!" I yanked one out of his hand, opening it up immediately since i only had drank orange juice at the meal table.

"Then pull that turtle neck a bit down. I wanna see what you got under there." My friend was about to go in and do it himself yet i smacked his hand away.

"See! Hickey or not but you would have showed me. And that shit is fresh! So speak! Who you banging in the new school? I bet she's like the popular girl there who everyone simps for." Thomas dropped sitting on the bed himself, cheering the bottle with mine before taking a sip.

"Oh please! I wanna catch up with your life. I already was blurring everything out about mine with your family."

"But those were natural and innocent things. I wanna hear the juicy stuff now that it's just us."

"Okay, okay. There's no hiding stuff from you. So yeah, there was a woman in there." I tried to hold back my pure smile and blocked it out even more from taking a sip of the alcohol.

"A woman?! Oh of course you're still going for those older babes! Who is she? Club make out and now continuing it?"

"No, bud. She's.." I paused, hesitating whether to confess it so easily. "My teacher." I mumbled out. "She's what? Speak up! My grandmas yelling has made me deaf over these years."

"Oh you dumbass!" I laughed back but eased out eventually. "She's my.. teacher."

"Teacher?" Thomas whispered out and i just shook my head lightly. "You're madd! Fuckk! No, no! This deserves a joint for a celebration!" He jumped up and walked back to the wall table.

"What do you not have in this room?! How did you even smuggles these cocktails in your suitcase?" I exclaimed whilst he threw the joint on the bed sheets. "Oh don't ask. My parents check my stuff like the airport security. But you know when it comes to bringing illegal things, i'm a professional!"

"Now. Tell me everything. I need details." He sat back down, lighting up the cigarette. "Aishh.. i'll tell you but i'm definitely not smoking too much. I wanna be conscious whilst getting back to my dorm."

- Kendra -

I switched off my phone and gave out a sigh. The more i wait for her to come back, the more bored i get. Forcing myself up from the bed, my eyes scanned around, deciding to look around her dorm.

Opening the closet itself already waves such a loving scent of her perfume towards me yet i closed it and walked back to the bed. Checking the nightstand drawers, i paused as i noticed something just out in the open.

"Of course." I mumbled out whilst pulling the vape out. "We're gonna have a word about that, trouble girl." I continued and threw it on the bed. Before i could scan out the other things, the sound of fiddling on the other side of the door easily traveled over me.

I stepped to the side and waited by the wall just in case if it's not Alyssa. "God! Stupid-" A frustrating groan left their mouth and i already was hit with realization of who it is.

"Fuckk! Jeez!" She appeared from the hallway and immediately spotted me. "You're like a ghost! Really had to scare me like that?" Alyssa eased out with a laugh, zipping open her jacket to put it aside.

"A ghost? I'm being cautious. I don't know who you allow in your dorm without an invitation." I made my way closer with a smile. "Okay now! I'm not that friendly to everyone so they'd be coming in here without any permission." The girls arms laid on top of my shoulders, eventually showcasing a smile herself.

"You took longer than an hour or two. I'm mad."

"Hmm! I don't wanna argue. I'm too damn drained." She forced me away, stopping by the bed whilst pulling off her sweater.

"How many times are you gonna promise me to stop smoking but never do? And the alcohol breath is even more noticeable."

"Thomas offered me some. I couldn't deny it." She replied whilst unbuckling her belt. "You're making me even more mad. Because what is this?" I took the vape up, showing it to her with an emotionless face.

"I- that's.. a marker." Her body tensed up. "I've seen these disgusting things too many times so don't lie. I think someone needs to be scolded for even lying to be before when i was close to catching you vaping in the schools bathroom."

"Kendra! That's not mine though! Uhh.. Isabell! She left it." She walked around and yanked it out of my hand, putting it back in the drawer. "You're still thinking i'm that dumb?!" I grabbed her waist, pulling her towards me.

"Oh fuck. You're mad, mad?" Alyssa bit her lip, staring up at me with a clear intention. "Yes i am! You're out drinking, using drugs! And now i find out you vape too and are lying?!"

"Hmm," i felt as her fingers gripped my hair, yanking me down and closer to her lips, "i want to see how hard you'd bang me now. Show me what you're capable of when you're in such a raged state."

>>>