16 - first kiss

- Alyssa -
-- A Few Days Later --

I opened my locker and examined it being completely full and no way i could store my backpack inside it. "Hey you!" A voice traveled towards me in the empty hallway.

"Oh, what's up?" I forced up a smile as Ruby approached me. "Can we talk, please? Everyone is already at the track and waiting until the Halloween event starts so we have a few minutes."

"Ehm, i guess, sure." I closed the locker closed, putting my full attention on her. "I don't know if i'm over exaggerating or something but it seems like you're dodging me ever since the birthday party."

"It's not like that." My hands caressed her waist, pulling her right against me. "Are you sure? Because either you are ignoring me on purpose or just don't want to admit you don't feel the same." She kept her saddened expression.

"Ruby. I get it that you like me and i don't mind if we maybe make this whole thing as more than friends." I showcased a smile, gradually seeing her copy it and her lips pressed a quick but soft kiss on mine.

"Wait but what do you mean by not minding it?" The girls emotions swapped back to sadness. "What is there not to understand?" I let loose on the hold around her and asked.

"It sounded like you are doing this for me. Wait, so.. Alyssa, do you not like me back? Are you ready to start some relationship with me because i want to?!"

"God! Listen, this is just too much for me! You're pretty, yes! But maybe we could just not rush this?"

"Okay. Yeah. I get it. I'm pretty and that's all you see? No mutual feelings?"

"Honestly no! There isn't, i'll be honest with you. What happened at the birthday party was just an impulse thing. You seemed wrecked with what Kiara was doing and i just decided to make you feel better." I fired back, annoyance taking over my influenced mind.

"God.. you did it for me? Alright. I see what how it is. I think we're done here so i hope Kiara will be glad to have you completely." The girl spread a forced smile before turning and leaving back down the hallway.

My back hit the lockers in a sigh and i was literally trying my everything to even stand up from how intoxicated i was.

Every single day has been getting worse from thinking about my life more and more. And the fact that having joints, alcohol and nicotine right in my reach has me using this shit daily..

"Alyssa?" My head came back down and on the hallway, watching Kendra hesitatingly approach. "What's wrong? Why aren't you outside yet?"

"Oh i was just about-" My feet completely fumbled as i tried to step but the woman didn't hesitate to grab me, pressing me back on the lockers.

"What substance are you on again? Yesterday you already seemed out of reality."

"I'm good. Just exhausted." I forced her hands away but kept my position. "Don't lie. Your eyes are glowing. Thank god the last left classes are dismissed because of the event so come on, i'll bring you back to your dorm." Her arm went around me but i didn't hesitate to stop her.

"No, no! I'll at least wait and watch the event. Can't ditch it like that."

"No you will not. Be grateful i'm not snitching to the principal about this so come. You need to sleep this off."

- - -
My back pressed against the door as it shut closed but Kendra immediately grabbed my arm, leading me further inside and over to the bed. The intoxication had sinked in a lot more by now but i didn't showcase it from how embarrassed i felt.

"Alyssa. Don't sleep just yet." She pulled me sitting, holding me still before slipping my shoes off. "No. It's okay! I can-"

"You can't. Barely have your eyes open from whatever you have mixed in your system." The woman interrupted me right away whilst giving me a serious glance. My mouth immediately shut closed and i absorbed her set the shoes to the side.

"Don't you think this is weird?" I asked, bringing her eyes on mine. "What's weird? How you choose to cope? If we're talking about that then yes."

"Wait, that's weird too? How?" My arms crossed whilst questioning. "It's- whatever. What were you gonna say if that wasn't the thing?"

"The fact that you're here. You should be watching the event, making sure it goes well but you're here with me which is definitely unnecessary."

"Really? Unnecessary? Look at yourself. I don't even wanna go when you fall asleep because who knows. Maybe you'll sleepwalk out of here and do things that will get you expelled." She explained, releasing a laugh about it herself.

"That would be funny! I'd be proud of that!" I spread a smile to her words. But as the silence came between, her stare was deeper the more we stayed like this.

I wanted to kiss her so bad.. Was it the mix of alcohol and joints? Probably but the feeling was so strong. And the fact that she wasn't breaking the eye contact apart wasn't making this situation better.

"You're so attractive." I whispered out, my finger gently tugging on her gold necklace. "Sweetheart, you're too much on an influence." She interlocked her hand in mine, pulling it away.

"I'm not. You've always been so attractive. How do you even look like that all the time?" I scooted more closer, tightening the hand holding more so she doesn't leave just yet.

"Alyssa." The woman dragged my name out but surprisingly not fading her discreet smile. "Do you not want me?" I pulled her hand back so she gets even closer. "I'm too old for you, pretty. Does that not cross your mind?" She whispered out but my back dropped on the bed, having her lean right over me.

"You don't choose who you love."

"You love me? How did you get that far?" Kendra smiled down.

"I can't even answer that for myself." I smiled back and i felt as she guided my hand above my head, keeping it securely pressed down.

"We can't no matter what. I'm engaged and i'm your teacher, Alyssa."

"I don't care." I reached my other hand out, grabbing her collar and finally pressing her lips on mine.

All i could feel was the magnificent heat that traveled through my entire body. I can't lie, i was already boiling beforehand but just feeling her so damn close made me hotter.

She let loose of our hands and guided hers over to my waist, squeezing it with such strength that i could tell how desperate she became.

My tongue caressing her bottom lip, doing everything for her to allow it but she slid hers inside instead. My mouth left a muffled moan, this woman literally draining out every bit of my strength.

"Oh my god, Alyssa, no." The make out broke short. "Please! Why? I could see you wanted it." I whined back but just watched her stand up. "We'll both regret it. Especially you. Now just please sleep it off." Kendra hurriedly said and i absorbed as she walked out without hesitation.

>>>