23 - sudden assumption

- Alyssa -

My finger kept tracing the back of her hand, Kendra eventually giving up and just interlocking them together. "Hey!" I scooted my head slightly up, the woman turning her own and throwing me a smile.

"I hated the feeling of it." She announced. "Sure you did." I annoyingly replied but pulled myself closer to her, positioning my face in the crook of her neck.

"You were quite determined when we got here. Was that your plan to begin with? Use your dominance and fuck me like you haven't had sex in a while?" I questioned calmly.

"It was your fault! Riled me up in class like it was nothing!" Kendra exclaimed and i pulled my face back out. "I mean, i never said that that wasn't my plan. Besides the outcome of it was better than i expected it." I spread a proud smirk on my face.

"Mhm. But about the sex part. You definitely were right."

"Really? Do you and your.. fiancé not have intercourse or something?"

"It's been a month since i've known he's cheating on me." Kendra confessed and i immediately pulled myself up and on my forearms. "What? How haven't you broken up with him then?" I asked with shock.

"I thought he'd consider his wrong doings over time but no. Still at it." She replied with a smile but clearly pure pain behind it. "Kendra what?! Cheating is still cheating! People like that never stop."

"I know that now."

"But what are you gonna do now? I mean.. i'm not gonna be pushy about asking what we are right now but to live with someone like him is just disgusting!"

"It's okay. To be honest, i only had that hope and was delusional because i was afraid of being alone. You know i'm at an age where i should already be married, have a family and whatever. That's what kinda scared me of cutting it off as soon as i found out."

"But you have me now. You won't be alone." My hand cupped the side of her face, laying a gentle kiss down. "Exactly. Of course we can't talk about anything serious between us right now but i was dumb to keep myself in a relationship that drained the last bits out of me."

"There you go. Good decision. But since he's such an asshole and probably out somewhere even now, maybe you could stay the night? Tomorrow we could go to school together." I guided my finger down her neck and over to her bare chest.

"Alyssa, no." Kendra grabbed it off. "We especially can't be seen outside of school. And i think it's time i speak out to Adam about everything tonight. No point on dragging this on any longer." She pushed herself sitting, grabbing the clothes off the ground.

"Alright. I honestly support your decision. I guess we'll meet tomorrow then?"

"Mhm. I don't think there is a possibility to not see each other since i'm your teacher, pretty girl." The woman buckled her belt closed and leaned over to me with a smile. "That's the best part. Don't have to wait till the end of the school day to at least see your face." I slipped my fingers to the back of her head, pulling her down completely so i get a last kiss before she leaves.

"God. You're making me fall in love with you."

"Is it working?" I smirked back. "Too damn well." She replied and laid another peck before standing back up. "Check the hallway before stepping out." I spoke out, Kendra showing me a nod before leaving to the door.

- - -
"Soo? Why have you been ditching my last offers for us to party together?" Isabell broke the silence and i panned my eyes off the movie. "Staying back from the joints and alcohol. Otherwise the addiction will spike again." I admitted and grabbed a chip from the bag.

"Oh? Were you addicted before? I'm sorry i pulled you into it like that on your birthday then."

"No, no! I wasn't addicted before but i just- i'm currently kinda in a rough place with my family. You know how painful it can be for a young and dumb teenager like me." I released a chuckle to make it less serious.

"Hmm. I'm sorry for you. I don't think i'll ask anything about it in that case so let's switch the topic! How is it going with our demon teacher? Used any juicy comebacks when she was close to catching you vaping or something?" Isabell nudged my shoulder with a smile.

"Oh sadly not! But that's actually for the sake of how good i've became on hiding it." I proudly announced. "God! You were such a badass when you got here and even now becoming better at it!" My friend showcased utter annoyance.

"Don't flatter me! Otherwise i'll have to consider making you gay. Your straightness honestly disgusts me at some points."

"Oh please! None of you will ever get me to that point. Almost all my friends are open for any genders but i can't. You know why?" She locked her eyes on me whilst speaking. "Ooo! Whyy?" I questioned with suspense.

"Because i like dick. Just a few fingers don't do it for me. And i like masculinity. I need muscles on that asshole to even be able to fuck me whilst standing." She bravely explained and i delivered a laugh back.

"You're into those positions?! Damn! Never could have guessed!" I exclaimed, still dying from her confession.

"Actually. Going back to Kendra. I wonder how she likes to be fucked. Have you never thought of that?"

"What? Why would i think about that? Plus you're straight as a plastic ruler! How did you even come up with it?" Pure confusion overtook me.

"Jeez! I'm not imagining her when i think of something like that! But her fiancé! He was one hell of a snack that one time i saw the both out in a city restaurant."

"Ohh! Now i get it!" I eased out and grabbed another handful of the chips. "Honestly, what is going on between those two? They have been engaged for so long but nothing announced about a wedding. Bitchh! What if she's having an affair and Adam is slowly catching on her activities?!"

As those words left her mouth, i immediately choked on my saliva, thankfully coughing it back to normal. "Damn! You good?! What did i say that was so dramatic?"

"Where are you getting this from, Isabell? Are you all like this? Assuming things from thin air?" I brought down my tensed emotions and questioned.

"Get used to it, newbie. When the school suspects something, tons of different opinions go around."

>>>