21 - classroom sex

- Alyssa -

My eyes followed along Kendra as she walked to the door and locked it before coming back. "Is this what you want?" Her hand grabbed mine, turning me around so my back faced her desk. "I want only you. Nothing else." I whispered back.

"I still need your permission, pretty." She smashed my body against hers, barely holding back herself for what's about to happen. "You have it. You always will."

As i gave it to her, my body was forced backwards, hitting her desk with such strength that i heard as multiple things already dropped off it.

"Do you still acknowledge how much older i am?" She approached me just as quick. "I already said that i don't give a fuck about it." The woman's hands wrapped around me, pulling me up and on the table top.

"Done this before? That would explain your calmness and your heart falling for a woman instead of a girl your age." Kendra asked but the feeling of her hands slowly moving back and forth on my thighs kept knocking my thoughts away.

"I can't hear you." She leaned closer, just a breath away from my lips. "I have done it before with older women. So i'm not that inexperienced." I gave her the answer and just then she began slipping her thumbs even closer to my core.

"But you just turned 18."

"Your point? No found out about it if that's what you're asking." My arms laid right on her shoulders, gazing back at her with a smirk.

"So we'll keep this a secret too. Okay? There's still teachers here so all i want from you is to do your best and be quiet. Deal?"

"Deal. Now fucking kiss me." I gripped on the back of her neck and she leaned in completely. Her tongue was the first thing inside, not waisting any more time.

I slipped my hands down and over to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up and off her. My own hoodie came off and so did the bra, Kendra's eyes darting right on my tits as she cupped them perfectly in her hands.

"Please, touch me." I practically moaned out, bringing her look back into my pleading eyes. "Say that again. You sound so pretty begging." Her words caressed my skin, my breath literally coming out hitched from her controlling voice.

"I want you to touch me," i slid my fingers to the back of her head, "please." Right after whispering the word into her ear, the touch of her hands went over to the strap of my jeans. I absorbed her unbutton them and pull them off, coming right back between my legs.

My teeth bit my bottom lip as her finger traveled over my pussy and without hesitation she forced it inside. "Oh fuckk!" My head went back yet the woman grabbed my neck, pulling my face back in front of hers. "I said quiet, pretty. You have to take this all in with a closed mouth."

"Understood?" She spat out, holding such a tight grip around my neck that i couldn't even speak anymore but i think that was her intention as she sped up the pumping and i just focused into her raged eyes.

"Good girl. Keep your mouth shut for me." Kendra smirked back and that was already the end of me. I still couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that she was just standing between me. Her fingers pleasuring me so damn perfectly, driving me to my climax faster than anyone has.

"Come on. Finish for me." The woman's command entered my ear, the light kiss right on it sending further lust through my body.

At this point i wanted to fucking moan. Let her hear it. Let myself feel more free but i was already barely breathing and her last few moves had me release.

She moved her hand from my neck and over to my mouth, pressing it down as hard as she could to dim any sounds.

"You are so sex deprived." Her lips left a smile before dropping her hand off. "How the fuck can you not cum so fast when you have a woman like that fucking you?" I copied the expression but with a light chuckle.

"I'm that attractive?" She grabbed my hips, yanking me closer to her. "Too attractive to bear with." I leaned closer, pressing a soft kiss on her lips. "We should really go now though. Would be too suspicious for how long i'm still at school." Kendra announced and was about to kneel down for her shirt yet i grabbed her back in place.

"Wait. But-"

"Alyssa. I already have to rush the test grading now." She pulled my hand away and took her shirt. "Okay. Are you on purpose making this look like a one time thing?" My hand gripped on the clothing, pulling it closer to stop her from dressing.

"Alyssa, no! I'm just being careful. Imagine how wrong this already is that we did it in a classroom." Her lips showcased a smile whilst speaking. "But i want to make you feel good too. You can't just fuck me and call it there." I sternly fired back.

"God, you needy girl." The woman went in and laid a quick peck on me but took the shirt back, pulling it on and through her head.

"You're cold." I mumbled out and slid off the desk, picking my own clothing up. "Listen." Kendra suddenly grabbed me in, smashing our bodies together. "Tomorrow. Okay? I'm just worried someone will come here to check if i have left and the last thing we need is for someone to see you still here and behind a closed door with me."

"Alright. I understand." I formed a smile and she didn't hesitate to lean down, accepting one last kiss before sitting down and grabbing the test papers.

>>>