7 - bad kid

- Kendra -
-- A Few Days Later --

I watched the class rushingly pack up after the bell and i sat back in my seat, stressfully swinging my foot from having my legs crossed.

Most days lately have been horrific! Of course, no trouble with the students acting and not listening but all this overwhelming grading, teaching, it has me in such a chokehold.

I decided to get in a bathroom visit before the next class comes in so i made my way over and inside the ladies one.

Occupying one of the stalls, i freshened up and got by the sink. Taking a scan through the mirror and on my appearance, i patted down my hair from any silly hairs that were sticking out.

My eyes caught a glimpse of something moving though. Two feet in a stall, clearly the bottom of the door having enough of a cut to only see half of the shoes.

They were dead silent though. Interestingly suspicious. I've been in here for minutes but haven't heard a single sound come out this girl. I think that only means one that.

"Come out!" I slammed my palm on the door but still no response. "Either you come out right now or i'll be going to the principal straight away with the confession of you smoking in a bathroom." I finished and it didn't hesitate to open up right after.

"Oh! Look who we have here." My arms crossed as i eyed Alyssa. "Why so quiet in there? Want to be in trouble?" I kept my professional tone.

"This is a bathroom. Am i not allowed to use it?" The girl stressfully replied, stepping over to the sink for a hand wash. "Used it in what way?"

"Excuse you! You want the details of how my bladder works?" The girl fired back, copying my intimidating look. "Alyssa. You know you're breaking the school rules right now. You're underaged and smoking in a high schools property."

"I just got pee shy. Okay? I don't smoke. I'm innocent." Her expression eased out. "Show me your pockets." I commanded, actually fed up with these kids and their illegal addiction.

"You have no right to demand me that." Alyssa clearly was not giving up but whether it was for the sake of dodging further trouble or having self respect, i couldn't tell.

"Show me your pockets or i'm ending this with you in detention." I continued and her mouth immediately went silent. "So? What's it gonna be?"

- Alyssa -

I discreetly pulled my eyes up from my test paper, watching Kendra stand up and walk out the classroom. The idea of just packing up and running crossed my mind but the sound of the door locking traveled towards me.

"Fucking hell." I groaned out and dropped my pen, slacking on the 'hard working student' look. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing here?" Isabell yelled out from the other side of the classroom. "I had to choose. I either get outed to my parents that i actually smoke or i sit through detention without Kendra actually knowing if i was smoking in the bathroom."

"God! I said you should be careful with that stuff. They don't got separate bathrooms from us girls for a reason."

"And what are you doing here?"