30 - not anonymous anymore

- Alyssa -

I wrapped the towel around myself and finally stepped out the bathroom. My body still barely functioning from how far i had gone with Thomas and won't even mention what went down last night.

"Someone looks exhausted." Kendra proudly smiled at me from laying on the bed. "How'd you feel after drinking, not sleeping and most importantly your body so weak that i could barely stand in the shower." I climbed on the bed, pressing my back on the wall and taking my phone in hand.

"You asked for it." I felt her hand caress my leg, slowly sliding it up and under my towel. "Please, no. Aren't you satisfied enough already? We stopped about an hour ago." I moved her hand away, trying to focus back on my phone.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Me and cheat? I'll makeout with you infront of anyone who likes me." I answered completely unfazed by her assumption but my eyes locked on her, seeing as she sat up, scooting closer to me.

"Then who was texting you a bunch of messages whilst you were gone?" Kendra asked with clear seriousness. I looked back at my phone, pulling down the notifications to see multiple ones from the chatting app. "It's just from an app. Friendly conversations with a couple of strangers."

"Show me. I wanna see how friendly they are."

"Kendra, as soon as we became closer, i ghosted all the-"

"What are you even doing on there? How long have you been using it?"

"God, i don't know. Since i moved here i guess. And actually, one day i think i found out that one of those women-" I cut my words short, Kendra yanking the phone out of my hand and she threw it aside.

"Exactly. Why haven't you told me that we have been texting before all this? Because i was the one that just spammed your notifications and realized that it's you."

"I mean- Well don't get mad at me for it. I found out about that just recently but just didn't think it was that big of a deal to confess." I replied and tried to reach for my phone yet Kendra grabbed my hand back.

"Maybe you found me on there purposely?"

"Why would i do that? As if i knew you were a teacher before you said it on there. I didn't ask for any help on school work or anything either. Why are you making this a big deal?" I tiredly explained, already done with this conversation.

"And actually! What if you didn't know that it was me who you're texting? Why were you trying to reach out to her through the app? I should be the one accusing you of cheating!" I yanked my hand away and forced myself on my knees.

"Darling, you know it yourself that we were chatting as the most innocent people. Not a single word that would be considered as cheating." The woman eased out.

"No, no! I'm gonna be that bitch that is not even gonna allow you to anonymous chat with anyone! Now show me your phone. I wanna see who else you have on there." I fired back and scanned her out, her phone just sticking out in her front pocket.

"I don't have anyone else on there." She playfully smiled at me, positioning her hand over it so i couldn't take it. "I'll be the judge of that now give it to me." I forced her down and on her back, my body setting down right on her thighs so she doesn't get a chance to get up.

"Alyssa, no. It's my phone so it's my property." She laughed back, still not giving in. "Move your hand." I strictly said. "Oh this is working too well." She mumbled back.

"What is?" I eased out and asked. "I've gotten you riled up." I watched her spread a smile at me, her hands already traveled up and pulling open my towel.

"God! You're so mean! Made this such a big deal just to fuck me again?!" I spat back in pure annoyance. "I'll only stop when you're weak enough to not walk at all." Kendra replied and pulled my towel off, setting it aside.

"I hate you. I literally hate you so much." I bursted out yet leaned down, pressing a kiss right on her lips.

"We'll see how those words change after this." The whisper brushed against my skin and i already felt her hand travel down the front of my body.

>>>