1 - first day

- Alyssa -

I rushed down the staircase, backpack hanging off one shoulder and i gradually scanned around in hopes to see any of my parents awake.

The sight of an empty bottle on the coffee table caught my eye and i took the few steps to the couch, leaning over to notice the sight of my mom absolutely knocked out drunk.

Who could have guessed. Just last night we finally got back from the summer vacation which was already dreadful from her addiction but these years have just made me careless to try and deal with something she chooses to do.

I walked to the front door, seeing as my dad's car keys were gone so i assumed he had left for work. Making my way out the house, i pulled my phone out, seeing as i'm already 30 minutes late and the fact that i got a 15 minute walk wasn't making it better for my first day at this school. Well technically it was the first day but only for me as the vacation had lasted two extra weeks from the opportunity my father got to make extra money whilst there.

Also yes. I'm here again with having to swap my school for the third time. I'm a senior now and had one fucking year left back in my old school but that's how my life is. Alcoholic, unemployed mother and my dad is the only one trying to keep us on our feet with switching jobs for the better. But it truly is only messing up my education from having to start from scratch every time we move.

I didn't even bother to run or even rush as i walked along the sidewalk but soon enough the entrance of the school came in my view and i didn't hesitate to enter.

First - principal's office for the paper that will help me understand where everything is or what classes i even have to take every day.

"You're Alyssa Evans, right?" The man's eyes panned up on me as i opened the door. "That's me." I replied, taking a seat across from him and the desk.

"It seems like you're a bit late but that's totally okay! You're new here so the first lesson teacher will totally understand." He nicely said, keeping the wide smile visible.

"Now here will be your schedule paper so don't lose it until we get you signed up into the online school website."

I grabbed it out of his hand, taking a quick scan. God! Wednesday begins with pe?! You gotta be kidding me.

"Any questions?"

"Oh no. Just a regular schedule so won't be hard to adapt to it." I spread an innocent smile but slouched back in the seat, looking through the classes i got today.

"Now the bell will ring in about 5 minutes for the second class but the books are already waiting for you in the library so just head on and you'll be ready for your second lesson which i believe.." He took a glance into the computer. "Yes. Literature."

"Hey, George. Two students got into a fight in chemistry. Here are their explanations." A new voice traveled into the office from the door and my eyes darted up the paper.

Fuck.

Tight, white sweater caressing her torso so nicely yet the shape of her perfect tits made it obvious that her cleavage would be noticeable if she leaned forward.

Oh my god! Am i seriously that sex deprived? First thing i think of are her tits rather than how beautiful she is for a damn teacher?

Yet if this is how the rest of them look whilst being at such an age then i wonder how difficult will this school year really be.

The woman placed the two explanation papers in front of the principal and her eyes finally landed on mine. Her lips plastered a smile and i dropped my serious resting face, copying the polite smile up at her.

"Who's this little one?" The woman's arms crossed as she glanced back to the principal.

Seriously? Little one? Just because you're older and taller gives no rights to call me such a childish nickname.

"Oh right! This is Alyssa. She will be a student in one of the 12 grader classes. Actually, she has your class next so maybe you could take her to the library for the books and lead her to where your classroom is."

"Oh, George. Did you forget? The performance is about to start so my class isn't happening right now. I moved it to the end of the day."

Damn. Either they two don't share a good friendship or her voice is always so stern even though her emotions didn't change just now.

"God! Right! I just haven't gotten my full focus back in the job. Always has been rough to settled in after the summer breaks." He embarrassingly replied with a laugh.

"I get you. I'm still adapting on the new work place myself. But all the students are meant to be at the event too so i could just lead her to the drama class." Her deep look went back down and on me, my body not knowing how to react but to keep staring back.

"Yes, that would be great." The principal, now knows as George, happily exclaimed.

>>>