“You like it don’t you?” she grinned. “I like everything about my Princess,” he informed her coyly. Her hands were stroking him beautifully, both hands up and down his shaft slowly. “Tell me the truth. You like to suck Princesses milk, don't you?” she demanded. 

“Yes I love sucking my Princesses milk. She never lets me though,” he glared at her.

 “You’re not prepared. Once it starts coming out, you can’t stop it. They are very full right now,” she replied. “When they empty a bit.. Can I? Please?” he asked softly. 

“Yes, you’re going to suck them while I ride you again,” she told him. Her hands were pacing him just right. Stroking him just enough to keep him going but not to over excite him so he rushed. Once they moved on to the second one, Severus used his other hand to pump her while he played with her freshly almost emptied breast. 

“I was worried you wouldn’t want me to touch you here anymore. Look at you still responding to my touch. You love how Daddy touches you, don’t you?” he asked her. 

Y/N whimpered replying, “Hold on, help me,” she ordered him as she moved up. She was trying to position the head of his cock at her entrance but was frustrated. 

“Just take this off,” she told him with her impatience. He took the breast pump off her still mostly full breast and set it to the side. 

He positioned his cock just right with a push of his hips and it slid inside her again. “I was about to lose my mind,” she announced with a grin as she started taking his length again. 

“I saw. You can’t be off my cock for too long, can you Princess?” He teased her. 

Y/N rolled her eyes and placed her hands behind her on his thighs. “Shut up and suck my tits,” she said in an annoyed voice while she rode him. 

Severus gave her a death stare but leaned down happily sucking and licking her nipples. He was more just playing with them in his mouth than actively drinking from her. 

With one of her hands she grabbed a handful of his hair, grinding hard on his cock. “Suck my Princess titties, Daddy,” she whimpered at him.

 It was that exact moment that Severus lost his mind. He grabbed her hips hard and started bouncing her up and down hard on his cock. 

“Let Daddy use you for a minute.. Ok? I promise I’ll stay hard,” he said in a deep breathy voice. 

“Do you need to use my little Princess pussy? Fine.. Lay me down and fuck me,” she ordered him.

 Severus grabbed her by the waist and laid her down on some pillows so her pelvis was angled up. He eagerly sunk the length of his cock inside her again, fucking her so hard.

 “I dont need permission to fuck this hole.. You know that.. I can simply take it when I want.. Tell me no right now and you will feel my cock still fucking you,” he told her in a deep breathy voice.

“I can make you stop if I really want to.. Lets not get too full of ourselves Daddy.. We both know who controls all of these situations.. It’s clearly not you..  Look how weak you are for this pussy.. I bet if I told you to stop right before you came inside me you would almost come to tears,” she replied. 

Severus’ hand flew to her mouth forcefully. “I need you to shut the fuck up, Princess. It’s impossible to cum with the sound of your voice droning on,” he growled. Y/N gave him a smart ass eyebrow raise while his hand covered her face. She knew she got to him. 

“You won’t be happy until your hate fucked like a filthy street whore, will you? You keep pushing Daddy until he has no choice but to treat you this way,” he growled as he fucked her so hard. Her hand went up to his signaling she wanted his fingers. She took them into her mouth sucking them greedily while he fucked her. 

She looked him in the eye while sucking his fingers, her pelvis was pushing up against him with each thrust of his big thick cock. “Are you going to be a good girl and cum for Daddy?” he asked her. She nodded her head while keeping eye contact with him.

 Her pussy was grinding up against him so hard that it was only seconds later and she was cumming all over his cock. She squeezed him so beautifully that he started cumming almost simultaneously.

The man's head hung with his black hair around his face while he watched them cum together. His fingers were still being greedily sucked on. He looked into her eyes, “You want more don’t you?” he smirked. The young woman continued to suck his fingers and shook her head in agreement.