Our heads turned to the teacher standing by our side, with arms tied at her chest.

She looked unhappy.

"You know it's forbidden for students to even exist in this area?"

"Sorry mam! We were just about to leave.", we both immediately got up.

The old lady frowned.

"What are your names? Which class? You both clearly need to be disciplined."

I blinked my eyes sharing glance with Lisa who slowly sneaked her hand into mine making me puzzled.

She only winked.

"Run!"

My eyes widened as she suddenly pulled me along.

"What the hell Lisa!", I screamed while she only laughed.

"Stop you both!!!!", we could hear the teacher from the back but none of us stopped, laughing and cackling as we made our way to the farthest parts of the school.

.......

"That was fun!", I squealed and she laughed shaking her head as we both rested our bodies against the walls outside the cafeteria, trying to catch our lost breaths.

"Let's eat something first. I still have plenty to ask you, miss nerd.", she sassed pulling me inside the cafeteria.

Students in rows stood taking their meals one by one while she made me sit on a table farther apart.

"I'll get the meals.", she declared. And before I could argue back, she was already gone.

I sighed watching as she approached a tall guy in his basketball uniform, making it seem like he came straight out of the practice field.

I couldn't help but press my lips in a line trying to stifle a laugh as her hands strayed to his bare arm. The guy stiffened, stuttering in his words. But the blush that appeared on his face was still hardly hidden.

I saw as the guy immediately left after a few words, the same time when she suddenly turned to me passing me a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes making her chuckle.

The guy soon came back with two trays loaded with food that he hardly balanced in his arms.

I blinked in bewilderment as they both walled towards my table, before he settled down the trays on it.

"Thank you Jason. You always help me.", Lisa innocently smiled and the guy blushed, shaking his head.

"M-My pleasure."

Just as he left I burst into an uncontrollable laugh.

"You're so mean!"

She shrugged taking her seat.

"Everyone's mean babygirl.", she took the first bite from her fried chicken and not being able to contain myself I immediately took a bite from mine as well.

"It's so good!", we both moaned in ecstasy of the taste.

"So, how did your days went? Your grandma must've forced you to leave for Canada with her?", I initiated.

"She did.", she sighed.

"But you know me. Nobody can make me do another way when I refuse to."

I laughed. "Indeed."

"You tell me. How did your days go? Made any new friends?"

I nodded, immediately dropping my chopsticks with excitement.